Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    * Poisons (Passive) *New* - You have learned how to apply deadly toxins to your weapons, dealing additional damage or inflicting other maladies upon your foes.

What is this? Automatic poison? I don't really understand this concept

AwesomeSauceUK
    I like the Running Wild idea.

I don't see a problem with the Worgen not having a racial mount. It's not really necessary for them, as the Worgen mobs can run and sprint over long distances, so why can't the players? And when I think of a Worgen riding something else.... it just doesn't seem right.
    I'm sure we've all seen images or videos of the quest in the Worgen starting zone where you ride a horse, and I'm pretty sure we can all agree it looked ridiculous. It's also true that considering the Worgen were originally Human, their racial mount would be another Horse., not a Boar. Even if it was a Boar, it would look even more ridiculous.
    I'm not obsessive compulsive so I'm not driven to collect every single mount and achievement out there like some no-life basement-dwelling neckbeard.

I fail to understand the whining and bawling of a lot of the commenters here.

As for returning Plainsrunning to the Tauren, sure, seems like a fair idea. Although I think the animation would need to be updated. Hey how about tweaking that underwater running animation they recently implemented? I think that could work for the Tauren, taking huge long strides and moving at mount speed over the plains of Mulgore

they are giant cows not cheetahs

Deleted
    lol worgen

Test Servers are Offline

Feh. They could just do like they've done previously and add 2 (or however many the Goblins actually get, if they decide to do multi-colored mounts) more mounts to a different race for Alliance. As for the "PVP imbalance" - There's tons of mods that show you how fast your target is moving, not just that, but why is it necessary anyways to "know if they are mounted or not"? They still wouldn't be able to carry flags, or be "mounted" indoors, so... I don't see the logic behind that complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    PVP imbalance, can't tell if they are mounted or not. Darkflight has similar graphics.
    WRONG... target them and see if they have this aura up or not... not hard to figure out. also if this is like the npc animation they will actually be on all fours when this aura is on not standing up like normal.
    Last edited by galaphile1; 2010-09-18 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I wish they'd improve wisp form, let it do something like explode on rezzing doing damage or debuffin or both, and you restore with full health or mana, or just scrap the speed racial and give an entirely new and useful racial
    Yeah because exploding when you res and aggroing things that just killed you sounds awesome.

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    The first 'Lost Isles' and 'Gilnean' achievements lead me to believe they may allow race changing to the other races sooner than we expected. Then again, even if they just allow you to race change to them for your realm once someone else gets the achievement, I doubt we'll be waiting that long. I'm pretty sure some crazy person could get it done in two weeks, maybe one.
    Two weeks? lol, I did 1-60 in two days and with no heirloom items... 60-70 and 70-80 are fast as hell >>

Titans grip no longer reduces damage by 10% and dual-wield specialization now increases damage by 10% when dual wielding... I REALLY hope they know what they are doing and are balancing weapons around these changes.. I know they say players will have a lot more health than they have in the past, but we have all seen what geared fury warriors can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure why a few people were so happy about Perception being removed. In my experience, it became completely useless after they made it a passive since it barely helped.

What's with the Holy Paladin nerfs? Is Holy Light really so OP in the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Shockadin is back in force. It's even back somewhat on the ptr. I think it will make a nice comeback. Mixing healing with damage will be nice. Won't be as good as a pure healer, or pure dps, but say in a raid where you need a little extra healing, but don't want to sacrifice a dps it will be the perfect fit. I am just going to go ahead and call it though, it will be nerfed. This seems to be the expansion of cataclysm for paladins, nerfing them to the ground seems to have been the main goal set out by designers.
    No. That +hit talent is so a Holy Paladin's judgement won't miss every time he tries to use it to get Judgements of the Pure to proc. It's already in the live builds, and the only reason that it wasn't in the beta beforehand was because they said they'd make a passive but I guess they decided against that and made it a talent again.

Lastly, I hope that Running Wild stays. Quite frankly, they could fix the mount imbalance by just adding in more to other races. I want this for Worgen. I really do.

Edit: Races, not classes. I'm a moron.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-09-18 at 10:47 PM.

"Feast of Flesh is now named Blood in the Water."

Is it just me, or did they make the name worse?

The interweb and fun-loving people across the world have declared: "Give us our nom noms!"

This Alliance QQ just reinforces that the Alliance doesn't deserve FREAK'n Werewolves!

The Horde wouldn't care, hell they would have a 40+ City raid with all of the Worgan in human form in suits and top hats riding lvl 40 mounts up to the city gates. Then they all dismount and crouch then transform go in Running Wild form and basically reenact the castles assault in Underworld 3.

But Blizz will cave and give the fools a horse or an actually ancient Dire Wolf (ancestors of modern whales) which is basically a Wolf with saber fangs and hooves.

Oh and is it just me or do we see more and more panic builds for Ret Pallies?

Every new build the switch things around again, like they don't know if they wanna nerf or buff.
    Last edited by TK99; 2010-09-18 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    A total character wipe on PTR as well, meh. I'm so looking forward to wait 5 days again for my chars to be copied.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Lastly, I hope that Running Wild stays. Quite frankly, they could fix the mount imbalance by just adding in more to other classes. I want this for Worgen. I really do.
    It probably wont I assume its a placeholder mount for the time being at least till the art for the real one is done

Quote Originally Posted by TK99 View Post
    This Alliance QQ just reinforces that the Alliance doesn't deserve FREAK'n Werewolves!

The Horde wouldn't care, hell they would have a 40+ City raid with all of the Worgan in human form in suits and top hats riding lvl 40 mounts up to the city gates. Then they all dismount and crouch then transform go in Running Wild form and basically reenact the castles assault in Underworld 3.
    Back in Alpha or around the release of Beta tauren had a spell called Plains runner. Due to massive QQ from the horde Blizzard caved and gave Tauren Kodo, thus removing Plains runner. Running wild is no different, so stop trolling because you are pissed alliance got the awesome race. If you want to play one so bad, roll one. If not, big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Back in Alpha or around the release of Beta tauren had a spell called Plains runner. Due to massive QQ from the horde Blizzard caved and gave Tauren Kodo, thus removing Plains runner. Running wild is no different, so stop trolling because you are pissed alliance got the awesome race. If you want to play one so bad, roll one. If not, big deal.
    I know what the ability was and why it was pulled.

Vanilla had real problems in the beginning and the real old timers accept this. The lvl 60 40 man raids to hop in Wagon in the Barrens is proof of this.

It just seems like an awesome concept and it seems like the kiddies cry not because its a cool ability but because they don't want the meanie Horde may possible get more mounts than the do, which others have pointed out they still won't since the Alliance still will have 2 more mounts.

*SHOCK*

And finally don't be haten' mon on da trolls.

Like the clas changes, finally they sarted number tuning, and the classes seem to be getting equally powerful.

And DAMN! Running Wild: WORGEN JUST BECAME FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!ONE111!!!!!

# You've Been Iced - Figure it out.
    My bet is you get this for being gkicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    sigh....

Now it's official. If you want to PvP, you have to be Horde. If you play Alliance, Blizzard will just nerf your racials until you get the hint that you're doing it wrong.

Hooray for having an entire useless faction! : /
    Oh get over yourself. The Alliance still has a ton of OP racials, just because one got removed doesn't mean you're all gonna die.
    Geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakiri View Post
    Oh get over yourself. The Alliance still has a ton of OP racials, just because one got removed doesn't mean you're all gonna die.
    Geeze.
    I don't know about that.

Cause all the Horde new old world questing vids seem to show the Horde winning and the Alliance dieing hard in the contested zones.

The only thing the Alliance seem to have is the foothold in the Barrens that the Horde can't seem to take from them.

If people could link me vids other wise I would appreciate it.