Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited to see what some of those Guild Rewards mean, and what a Kron'Kar annihilator is.

Also cool to see they're changing some racials around. I think I remember actually suggesting some of those things (like Gnomes getting Dagger specialization and Cultivation increasing gathering speed). I hope they remove Dwarf's treasure finding to get Mining Specialization with a similar bonus (and replace Everyman while they're at it).

Also good to see them working around the Realm First 85 thing for Goblin and Worgens by adding in the Lost Isles/Gilneas requirement to prevent Death Knights from ninjaing it.
    Last edited by Chin Music; 2010-09-18 at 02:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell did I knew this change about Cultivation all along. As soon as I heard about the flayer racial back at Blizzcon09 this was only a matter of time.
    Guess Tauren Druids will now be the most hated amongst the herb farmers.^^
    Time to drop skinning and go for herbs.

Deleted
    I think Blizzard need a right slap upside the head. I am so looking forward to SMF for Cataclysm, and they decide to nerf it and buff TG? Idiots, pure and simple. Just doing that alone makes any SMF build useless in terms of dps to TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Apparently as a race-change Worgen you can still do the initial quests. You have to fly to Gilneas City, drown yourself, and use the spirit healer nearby. Take the resurrection sickness and you'll phase into the starting area, and all the quests will be open to you.

I imagine they'll be fixing this, but... it might also slip past their radar.
    This does NTO work however for DK's and Hunters. DK;'s because their racial quests are in theiur special starting zone.. and Hunter's because they cannot get past a class quest n Gilneas.

Deleted
    Love the new cannibalize

10+ Year Old Account
    To those of you complaining about your class being nerfed, you must understand that class balance is still in flux. So stop worrying. Maybe your 'nerf' is actually a re-balance instead. To call them idiots because they know their game better than you, and those of you who haven't even played beta yet, it is best not to assume things or jump to conclusions.

15+ Year Old Account
    sigh....

Now it's official. If you want to PvP, you have to be Horde. If you play Alliance, Blizzard will just nerf your racials until you get the hint that you're doing it wrong.

Hooray for having an entire useless faction! : /

"Exploration
    From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee no longer rewards the title "Ishmael""

Aww.. but I figured that was just begging for some religious nutcase to complain about it.

Deleted
    Cannibalize now also regenerates mana <3

"Hunting Party revamped and no longer triggers Replenishment. Now Increases your total Agility by an additional 20%, and increases the Ranged and Melee Attack Speed of all party and raid members by 20%."

Seriously, that's not going to last to live.

+20% attack speed ALL THE TIME? That's 10x the effect of Bloodlust.

Bloodlust is only +30%, and that's what, 40 seconds out of every 10 mins? (= +2% sustained, if my numbers are right)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrid View Post
    god i hope Games Workshop sues the crap out of them or at least gets royalties.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarine

I'm a gonna copyright green, then sue trees world wide for stealing mah color.

# Guild Level 25 (Alliance) - Reach guild level 25. Reward: Reins of the Golden King
    # Guild Level 25 (Horde) - Reach guild level 25.

> This better change soon. >

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post
    "Hunting Party revamped and no longer triggers Replenishment. Now Increases your total Agility by an additional 20%, and increases the Ranged and Melee Attack Speed of all party and raid members by 20%."

Seriously, that's not going to last to live.

+20% attack speed ALL THE TIME? That's 10x the effect of Bloodlust.

Bloodlust is only +30%, and that's what, 40 seconds out of every 10 mins? (= +2% sustained, if my numbers are right)
    Uh, Icy Talons and Windfury totem have the same buff, guy.

P.S. Guys if you're too lazy to click on, "Kron'kar Annihilator," or notice that it's obviously an Orcish name, it's the Horde guild scorpion mount. It's coming soon it seems. One more patch I reckon.
    Last edited by Opaqus; 2010-09-18 at 04:03 PM.

"# Empowered Imp no longer increases the damage done by your Imp by 10/20%"

Damn now my Imp can't solo noobs on PTR D:.

But I supposed it was going to be fixed eventually. Just yesterday I was able to solo a Disc Priest and a Rouge 1v2 in a 2v2 arena match on PTR. Although Soul Leech is still super OP because right now on PTR you can just passively self heal, like an actual healer, and never have to Life Tap or anything (especially if you cast a Soulburn Soul Fire right after your Empowered Imp Soul Fire).
    Last edited by lombrie; 2010-09-18 at 04:13 PM.

Holy shit, a plants vs zombie reference!

Oh cool rogue changes. Some might even say game breaking.

So where is this patch at? Not sure how Boub can have the info if the patch isn't out.

"Divine Purpose now has a 20% chance to generate holy power, down from 40%." bug fix
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2010-09-18 at 05:32 PM.

* You've Been Iced - Figure it out.
    Hahaha love it.

If even this site lists Sic 'Em! as a Beast Mastery talent, Blizz is clearly doing something wrong. :P