Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    they are feastening the whole crap achievements of naxx to toc and let everyone farm Light of Dawn in Cata by facerolling? i'm not clean with that!

Soo, I get Deathy for going to blizzcon this year? I can't wait to see what it is. Think it's D3 or maybe new mmo related? Or just a deathwing murloc? I'll be kinda disappointed if it's a deathwing murloc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rets screwed enough as is.....they say they are going to help fix it with this patch....and they make it WORSE?

Wait, was single-minded fury out dpsing titan's grip really badly or something? That's some crazy tipping of the scales towards Titan's Grip this patch.

Aww yeah, balance patch (so far) bringing us one step closer to 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by stevorino View Post
    they are feastening the whole crap achievements of naxx to toc and let everyone farm Light of Dawn in Cata by facerolling? i'm not clean with that!
    This would make a little bit more sense if they made the level cap 90. I briefly remember the reason they wanted the cap to be 85 was to keep ICC intimidating to the casuals who thought they could easily plow through this for epics.

Oh, btw, let's try to figure out #You've been iced!

Edit: Best thought I have is "Mail the Frost Lord's Brew to five guildmembers, after drinking one yourself."
    Last edited by Thessalor; 2010-09-18 at 08:43 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, Cataclysm. The downfall of OP Holy Paladins. *sigh*

I'm kinda glad I stopped playing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    Soo, I get Deathy for going to blizzcon this year? I can't wait to see what it is. Think it's D3 or maybe new mmo related? Or just a deathwing murloc? I'll be kinda disappointed if it's a deathwing murloc.
    Its murloc deathwing

Well BM hunters, you had a good run. Still haven't nerfed arcane shot or buffed explosive/chimera yet. And Black Arrow is still overpriced at 35 focus. Oh well.

BTW Boub, of course they would get rid of the tooltip about Readiness and Bestial Wrath, considering it is impossible to get both now. Don't make BM hunters crap themselves thinking they've hit the jackpot .

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming the one that states "turns your into a drake and lets someone ride on your back" will probably be a druid one?

Hmmm nothing to download yet for me when I tried to access the Beta

10+ Year Old Account
    So now dks have a mortal strike that is also a curse of tongues... awesome... /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Divine Purpose nerf... Whack-a-mole rotation incoming. Even more, that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessalor View Post
    This would make a little bit more sense if they made the level cap 90. I briefly remember the reason they wanted the cap to be 85 was to keep ICC intimidating to the casuals who thought they could easily plow through this for epics.
    keep intimidating? good joke of blizzard...

Dks getting curse of tongues is just over the top >.> (just give them mana burn already so casters can hang themselves ... )

250 000 hks - Bloodthirsty title , my new goal for Cata

I'm pretty sure Guardian's Favor was already a tier2 protection talent.

Edit: Never mind, It didn't occur to me until 1 second AFTER I pressed submit that they might have moved it to a different tree. Which. Of Course. They Did. *sigh*

I have no idea how Boubouille find the new builds, but atm there is nothing for download in the beta and even the realms are up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    Well BM hunters, you had a good run. Still haven't nerfed arcane shot or buffed explosive/chimera yet. And Black Arrow is still overpriced at 35 focus. Oh well.

BTW Boub, of course they would get rid of the tooltip about Readiness and Bestial Wrath, considering it is impossible to get both now. Don't make BM hunters crap themselves thinking they've hit the jackpot .
    lolol what this guys said, youd cant get both, who the f*%^ cares if you can "technically" get both. technically you cant get both talents anyway, why tell tell they are unlinked, are you sure? no

I'm guessing blizzard puts the new builds up on their http servers for upcoming downloads well ahead of time, and boubouille has some hax to download the patches ahead of time.

Mana Tide Totem no longer restores mana, now increases the spirit of party members within 40 yards by 200%.

Sad panda