Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The first 'Lost Isles' and 'Gilnean' achievements lead me to believe they may allow race changing to the other races sooner than we expected. Then again, even if they just allow you to race change to them for your realm once someone else gets the achievement, I doubt we'll be waiting that long. I'm pretty sure some crazy person could get it done in two weeks, maybe one.

I...I never dreamed Perception would be removed..I was pretty sure WOTF would be removed as we no longer need the will to fight the Lich King to not become mindless zombies...but Perception gone. Oh happy day *tap dance*

disapointed they moved "word of glory" to protection and, i'm going to say it, useless "Guardian's Favor" [which, in various forms, has been part of prot for the last 5 years) to retribution. Just get rid of it, we don't even get BoF sorry "hand of freedom" [which sounds dodgy], until late level now.

just useless change and a useless talent. i said it. for retributions this talent is useless. The very thing blizzard said they no longer wanted in the game, for prot paladins - it has its uses, but isn't great. In retribution i wouldn't be seen dead with this.

sigh. blizz blizz blizz, you say one thing but go ahead and do it anyway...

as much fail as thinking another BG is a good thing, when after WG and TB, BGs will be dead. Unless they're rated (how on earth are they going to convince 40 alliance v 40 horde i'll never know, and if it's not 40v40 it ain't AV)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank - Summons and dismisses a rideable Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank. This is a very fast mount. / 1.5 sec cast
    I had to stop myself from squeeing out loud.

I knew Pebble from that Deepholm chain would become a pet, yay!

You've Been Iced

Get gkicked; calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank - Summons and dismisses a rideable Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank. This is a very fast mount. / 1.5 sec cast
    For the EMPRAAH!!!

Darn, looks like Priests have a 70% spell pushback talent again. I was already having a hard time finding a talent build I was happy with, and now there's two more points in the toilet? Blah.

professions achievements added... happy if this means they finally get fixed and become fully usable

Why does Shortblade Specialization only increase expertise by 3? All of the other races (other than humans, because theirs applies to 4 weapons instead of 2) get an increase of 5. Is Blizzard planning on nerfing all of them or is this just another jab at Gnomes?

Also, why the nerf to From Hell's Heart I Stab At Thee? And Perception is gone?

Feast of Flesh? Blood in the Water?

Jeez, Blizz! Just name is "NOM NOM NOM" again, damn it!

Conflagrate is back! Woot!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    loving some of the boomkin changes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunfire: another reason why sunwalkers should not have happened...

Also why is demonic knowledge listed in there? That talent was demonology first off and second off was removed a while ago and the passive of demonology is called that now...

I like the way Bliz has set it out with the level 85 Goblin/Worgen achivment so that people can not cheat with a race change or creat a new DK. I aprove of that.

Bibi whats up with Demonic Knowledge ? o.O
    Did u mix it with some other talent (because that talent is removed in beta, it used to be in Demonology)or maybe its just a tooltip error of Shadows Embrace ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Realm First! Level 85 Lost Isles Goblin:
    First goblin on the realm to achieve level 85 who completed the Lost Isles quest chain.

Realm First! Level 85 Gilnean Worgen:
    First worgen on the realm to achieve level 85 who completed the Gilneas quest chain.
    I think this isn't about race changing into goblins/worgen from Cata release, but to prevent Goblin and Worgen Death Knights from getting the achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Instant Starsurge, nice!

Deleted
    retribution nerfs? Really?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dookieguy1039 View Post
    Ahh, Cataclysm. The downfall of OP Holy Paladins. *sigh*

I'm kinda glad I stopped playing now.
    And nothing of value was lost.

A little challenge, how scary...*sigh*