Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pally nerfs everywhere. Pally healing already got nerfed TO THE GROUND over the last few builds and now HL is weaker and more expensive. Awesome. Glad I have plenty of alts to choose from while healadins are broken.

Deleted
    Nice to see they haven't forgotten about the old races racials, but IMO they need a total revamp in order to be as good as the newest ones.

Btw, they keep calling it "Camel with one hump", but a camel with one hump isn't a camel, it's a dromedary. Just saying :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice Balance changes. Genesis improved, no talent that only gives "get more lunar/solar eclipse from starsurge", a proc for instant Starsurge, an interesting Nature's Grace, AoE Roots, Moonfire useful in Solar Eclipse, nice, nice.
    Last edited by Kavon; 2010-09-18 at 09:52 AM.

Um...Hunting Party gives surv hunters 20% agility bonus? Is it just me or is that insane? They're already getting 15% agility as a passive for being surv...that on top is either 35 or 38% (depends if it's additive or multiplicative) more agi then other trees. That's a crazy bonus amount. I've got like 2k agility on live, and like 2200 on the PTR, and that's as marks.

"Overgrowth (Tier 2) *New* - Your Entangling Roots and Nature's Grasp have a 50/100% chance to also root all enemies within 8 yards of the target."

[XT-002 Deconstructor]: nononoNONONOnonono!

I'm a warrior =(
    Last edited by Joniebonie; 2010-09-18 at 09:56 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    Wow fury warrior nerfs, Blizzard sure doesnt have a FUCKING Clue how bad warriors are right now.
    UMMMM if you missed it, fury just got a 20% damage boost with TG, and a 5% boost with SMF. I guess i don't get SMF, I felt it was lagging behind TG, esp with the weapon differences. Think you should go wake up, recheck the post, and see what they did.

# Demonic Knowledge is now a 2 Ranks talent, down from 3 Ranks.

?
    That's neither an affliction talent or exists anymore.

Nice resto druid changes. I do like being able to give replenishment (possibly a small nerf from 3% every 6sec but w/e). It seems they are pushing for a bloom tho from lifebloom as of late. Also I dont really like the new Nature's "Torment" in balance for resto. 3% base was nice, now 15% burst haste is ok I guess, maybe Ill think of IS or MF in raids as another cd button I can use for intense moments when ToL is on CD...

Also Malfurion's Gift talent sounds as if OoC got a slight icd nerf or something...

Hopefully they fixed Feral's AP scaling on abilities without Feral AP finally. Atm kitty is suffering last I checked...

Nice Rogue changes.. oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Thessalor View Post
    I briefly remember the reason they wanted the cap to be 85 was to keep ICC intimidating to the casuals who thought they could easily plow through this for epics.
    You're kidding, right? The ICC epics will be outdated by Level 85 dungeon blues. They're making it 85 because Blizzard "wanted leveling to feel more meaninful". However, I think they wanted to stretch out 80-100 a few more expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Thessalor View Post
    Oh, btw, let's try to figure out #You've been iced!

Edit: Best thought I have is "Mail the Frost Lord's Brew to five guildmembers, after drinking one yourself."
    In mafia terms, to "ice" someone usually means kill. My guess would be to kill Deathwing.
    Last edited by Vindir; 2010-09-18 at 10:15 AM.

Blizzard hates Ferals, I know...

What... What is that? What do I see? Do my eyes deceive me? Is that... A.... A.... A DPS WARRIOR buffs???! No nerfs to dps warriors? Only buffs?? Fucking retarded never needed overdone titan grip penalty is finally GONE???! I... I'm speechless! I might actually really come back to the game now if I didn't know that in a month or two they gonna nerf it all back and even worse than it was.

Divine Purpose hasn't changed. The first rank was incorrectly labelled as 40% and the second was correctly labelled as 40%. This change simply puts rank 1 where it's supposed to be, at half of rank 2.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    What... What is that? What do I see? Do my eyes deceive me? Is that... A.... A.... A DPS WARRIOR buffs???! No nerfs to dps warriors? Only buffs?? Fucking retarded never needed overdone titan grip penalty is finally GONE???! I... I'm speechless! I might actually really come back to the game now if I didn't know that in a month or two they gonna nerf it all back and even worse than it was.
    You know the penalty now only applies if you dual wield two 2 handers. One two hander and something else, no nerf. Dual wield shadowmourne and heroic crypt maker, you're gone get nerfed.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindir View Post
    In mafia terms, to "ice" someone usually means kill. My guess would be to kill Deathwing.
    Yeah, but Blizzard is usually very up-to-date on pop culture, and searching "You've been iced" on google brings up a LOT of stuff about a new game, played with smirnoff ice, that is EXACTLY the kind of thing blizzard makes achievements based on. The mafia has nothing to do with it. That's why they put the text "figure it out" in there. What's the first thing you'd do? Google the achievement. Voila. Instant clue.
    Last edited by Syni; 2010-09-18 at 10:44 AM.

Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank ?

LAND RAIDER DEPLOYED

FOR THE EMPEROR!

...and so Camouflage starts its slow and agonizing roll down the "Slope of Impotence".

Quote Originally Posted by Fahltryn View Post
    Nice to see they haven't forgotten about the old races racials, but IMO they need a total revamp in order to be as good as the newest ones.

Btw, they keep calling it "Camel with one hump", but a camel with one hump isn't a camel, it's a dromedary. Just saying :P
    No a dromedary is a camel. A Camelus dromedarius as it where. But if you want to call the one hump camel a dromedary then your gonna have to call the two hump camel a bactarian.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its fun how people falls into Blizzard´s "class balance trap"... class ups & downs are made on purpose to keep you hooked on your altoholism, cuz altoholism means more time spent leveling+gearing alts= nobody cancelling subscriptions because is char is fully geared already

Stick with your main characters guys, they will fix them and those classes underpowered now might be top of the food chain on a few patches (except mages and rogues wich never drop their status lol)

Deleted
    So then, will PTR be getting these class changes at the same time as the beta does? Obviously won't be getting the world stuff, but balance changes seem important