Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Feat of Strength

* The Undying is now a Feat of Strength.
    * The Immortal is now a Feat of Strength.
    * He Feeds On Your Tears (10 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * He Feeds On Your Tears (25 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * Champion of Ulduar is now a Feat of Strength.
    * Conqueror of Ulduar is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Skill (10 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Mad Skill (10 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Insanity (10 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Skill (25 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Mad Skill (25 player) is now a Feat of Strength.
    * A Tribute to Insanity (25 player) is now a Feat of Strength.

So are these only patches out as still to get like "The Insane" so reduce the nummber of tabs in the achievement panal ?

Or are the Titels going to be like Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naru aka too easy with 4.01 and therefore Patches out. But by this logic Kingslayer, Light of Dawn and Bane of the Fallen King should be Feat of Strenght too ??! *confused*

All these achievements are connected with someone wiping at any point of the encounter and are therefore removed..i mean even with 85 disconnects can kill you at Kel Thuzad or Saphiron.

Can anyone in Beta confirm that these Feat of Strength are going to be like "The Insane" aka they are just "invisible" until you get them !

Thanks in advance
    Don't even try. Sound reasoning and common sense are lost to a great many on these forums...

20% now is it? Okay lets see where they're going with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    Also this strange worgen racial : http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/87840/running-wild/
    That seems like a prank for those who wanted them to run on all fours. Looks like Plains running 2.0 to me
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    You know the penalty now only applies if you dual wield two 2 handers. One two hander and something else, no nerf. Dual wield shadowmourne and heroic crypt maker, you're gone get nerfed.
    •Dual Wield Specialization now also increases your damage by 10% while dual-wielding.
    •Titan's Grip no longer reduces your physical damage done by 10% when a 2H Weapon is equipped in one hand.
    •Single-Minded Fury now lets you deal 15% additional damage (down from 20%) and Slam hits with both weapons.

I am sorry but this just sounds weird, SURE they are getting a 10% boost to TG for sure, but to say you can use a 2hder in one hand, sorta says just in case you want to only wield one is dumb. Will have to check this in game, I swear its not going to have a penalty at all now.
    Last edited by MikHaven; 2010-09-18 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank ?

FOR THE EMPEROR!
    god i hope Games Workshop sues the crap out of them or at least gets royalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrid View Post
    god i hope Games Workshop sues the crap out of them or at least gets royalties.
    Lol you realise "Ultramarine" is a colour right? Not a copyright infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by MikHaven View Post
    •Dual Wield Specialization now also increases your damage by 10% while dual-wielding.
    •Titan's Grip no longer reduces your physical damage done by 10% when a 2H Weapon is equipped in one hand.
    •Single-Minded Fury now lets you deal 15% additional damage (down from 20%) and Slam hits with both weapons.

I am sorry but this just sounds weird, SURE they are getting a 10% boost to TG for sure, but to say you can use a 2hder in one hand, sorta says just in case you want to only wield one is dumb. Will have to check this in game, I swear its not going to have a penalty at all now.
    Well, unfortunately that is what it is... currently on the PTR you still get the 10% penalty for wielding one 2h, think of what they are doing as a fix for something that should never have happened in the first place. Should only be a penalty for dual wielding them, otherwise the nerf to Single-Minded Fury would have no justification as removing the 10% penalty to TG would be way too huge in comparison to the 20% SMF currently has on the PTR.

Deleted
    I very well knew holy paladins were overpowered and that's why I enjoyed playing one. Now I'm going to reroll for sure. Fire mage here I come. I'm all for challenge, but healing seems to go into stressfest again like in the beginning of TBC and I definitely don't want that.

Offtopic - anyone else not getting the new download? or is this a preview that MMO have? I'm a little confused but then again i am most times

Deleted
    Titan's Grip, f*ck yeah !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    I very well knew holy paladins were overpowered and that's why I enjoyed playing one. Now I'm going to reroll for sure. Fire mage here I come. I'm all for challenge, but healing seems to go into stressfest again like in the beginning of TBC and I definitely don't want that.
    yeh so overpowered -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    Also this strange worgen racial : http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/87840/running-wild/
    DO WANT !!!!!! But again, i can already hear Alliance QQ'ing because they'll have one mount less than Horde...

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS !!!!ONE11!

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Titan's Grip, f*ck yeah !!
    TG fury gets a 20% damage increase and SMF only gets 25%...... I sense something wrong here.... but mostly what I sense is a possible TG nerf or SMF buff. Honestly, it was mentally retarded for Blizzard to nerf SMF when they gave TG such a huge damn buff. I mean, wasn't that 10% damage back in early Wrath a huge chunk of fury dps? I'm just hoping that once the build goes up on the beta that they realize that nerfing SMF was a big mistake because now it won't be able to compete with TG. I thought the whole point was for the damage to be balanced between the two so people can choose whichever they prefer and not which is the bigger dps increase.

Apparently as a race-change Worgen you can still do the initial quests. You have to fly to Gilneas City, drown yourself, and use the spirit healer nearby. Take the resurrection sickness and you'll phase into the starting area, and all the quests will be open to you.

I imagine they'll be fixing this, but... it might also slip past their radar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    No more Realm First Lvl 85 Feats of Strength for classes & races?
    Those are already in the game. The goblin/worgen ones weren't so they had to add them

whats up with

Spiritual Focus (Tier 5) *New* - Grants hit rating equal to 50/100% of any Spirit gained from items or effects.

shockadin anyone?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dascylus View Post
    Well, unfortunately that is what it is... currently on the PTR you still get the 10% penalty for wielding one 2h
    Well see that is currently the problem, and to answer others questions, there is no build available for the PTR or the BETA, this just prepatch info that boub has. So what your seeing on the PTR is now outdated and the 10% your seeing is the 10% reduction from TG in your talents.

Bloom and Doom - Survive 100 waves on Endless Mode the Peacebloom Vs. Ghouls quest.

Awesome plants vs. zombies reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magmaros View Post
    whats up with

Spiritual Focus (Tier 5) *New* - Grants hit rating equal to 50/100% of any Spirit gained from items or effects.

shockadin anyone?
    Shockadin is back in force. It's even back somewhat on the ptr. I think it will make a nice comeback. Mixing healing with damage will be nice. Won't be as good as a pure healer, or pure dps, but say in a raid where you need a little extra healing, but don't want to sacrifice a dps it will be the perfect fit. I am just going to go ahead and call it though, it will be nerfed. This seems to be the expansion of cataclysm for paladins, nerfing them to the ground seems to have been the main goal set out by designers.