Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, so they're nerfing Holy Paladins again? So basically I get to be stressed the whole time I heal the tank? Oh wait, can we even only tank heal now or do we have to run around like a living healing totem? Give me Improved Concentration Aura back! Damn it >.<!

I'm sick of Blizzard changing us so much, my mage is now my main. At least I'll have nice DPS and will be able to enjoy the game. Hell, even my Shadow Priest looks more fun (and Disc looks like fun too)! GD blizzard :|.

Deleted
    *eye pop at the seemingly new Worgen racial*

My mind is blown!

10+ Year Old Account
    This spell doesn't apply a mod speed, and applies a "Mounted" aura to the player. It's a racial, and it's apparently a Level 20 spell. It also has a 1.5 sec cast time, like all the mounts spells. I don't want to say it yet, but that would explain why we never saw a model for the Worgen Mount.
    So the Worgen are getting Plainsrunning after all...

My Tauren is very Sad Panda right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonar Medalli View Post
    *eye pop at the seemingly new Worgen racial*

My mind is blown!
    Plainsrunning is back!

I really really hope that darkflight isn't going to be the worgen mount. I thought they scraped ideas like that after tauren plain-strider spell was a flop?

Worgens are getting plainsrunning?!

oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahltryn View Post
    Nice to see they haven't forgotten about the old races racials, but IMO they need a total revamp in order to be as good as the newest ones.

Btw, they keep calling it "Camel with one hump", but a camel with one hump isn't a camel, it's a dromedary. Just saying :P
    One humped camel is a dromedary (Arabia) and a two humped camel is a bactrian (central Asia) They are both camels

15+ Year Old Account
    IF "running Wild" is the mount option for Worgen... that was the best news of the entire post.
    Well that, and the removal of the racial Realm Firsts to allow instant race changes.

Inb4 Tauren QQ.

wtfbbq plainsrunning??

I personally love it, but hey, I'm not a Tauren player

Its funny how people see this

Divine Purpose now has a 20% chance to generate holy power, down from 40%

as a nerf, but if you look at the talent its a 2 point talent. rank one is 20% and rank two is still 40%

While the Running wild is an interesting concept; wouldn't this reintroduce the mount disparity between alliance and horde they fixed not too long ago by adding a few racial mounts?

My money is its a placeholder until they can decide on what to use. although if they keep it and give mounts that would be pretty cool in my book :P

Deleted
    Like the Running Wild thing. But could we please have Plainsrunning for Tauren as well then? That's exactly the same thing and if they implement Running Wild they must have "fixed" whatever issue prevented the implementation of Plainsrunning back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    I really really hope that darkflight isn't going to be the worgen mount. I thought they scraped ideas like that after tauren plain-strider spell was a flop?
    they can most likely pull off abilities now that they couldn't back in the day. And frankly, a werewolf looks far more likely to drop to all fours and chase you than a minotaur. just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    One humped camel is a dromedary (Arabia) and a two humped camel is a bactrian (central Asia) They are both camels
    Funny thing, in French there is no word for "two humped camel".

A two humped camel is a camel by default, and for a dromedary, we got a translation.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Worgens get a free 'mount' basically. Wicked thats for sure.

Next I want to see that Druids get a Epic Epic Flight Form, 310% speed. :P

Deleted
    If running wild would be the mount option for worgen that would screw over worgen players when it comes to mount collecting,so i hope its optional but they would still allow worgen to mount like any other races. I also think its the easy way out for blizz,they probably didn't have enough time anymore to squeeze in the worgen mount. Dissapointing, I really hoped for a warboar.

I really hope the running wild is just like a racial alternative for the lv20 mount.... because that's really stupid

Perhaps this could be fixed to be applied to Tauren but at the same time keep the racial mount. The second part would also to be give worgen a racial mount.
    Though that probably never happen D: Either way I love this concept, why use a mount in which a such such a creature as the worgan can move on all fours
    Last edited by deathmetalzf; 2010-09-18 at 05:33 PM.

i wonder how many race changes you'll see on day one.

got a lvl.40 mage alt, but ill be deleting her and starting a new worgen mage from scratch just to get the whole new old world leveling experience.

besides, w/ 40% extra XP from all the old and new heirlooms, leveling won't be no thaaang.

Deleted
    My guess is that Worgen will only have Darkflight from 1-20, then it'll be replaced with "Running Wild" by someone in Darnassus maybe