Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I imagine that "Running Wild" is a temporary mount till they finish the art for the actual mount

Hey, they can always make Running Wild available to other races the way the others work. Imagine a gnome running on all fours, the joy!

15+ Year Old Account
    About that "Running Wild" spell I can only quote quote Tychus Findley: "Sweet mother of mercy"

I so hope you're right about that, Boub. That would be freakin' awesom, if worgen will get this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.

Protection

* Shield Slam base damage has been lowered by 25%.
    * Devastate now causes 150% of weapon damage (up from 120%), base damage reduced by 25%.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    I imagine that "Running Wild" is a temporary mount till they finish the art for the actual mount
    I hope not. They could always make actual mounts too, but leave this still in for those who want it...
    I don't see why that wouldn't work (unless people start QQing about it, that is)
    Last edited by mmoc748ebe364c; 2010-09-18 at 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    "Puppy" eh? Is this a clue that it might be something Worgenish? Perhaps finally seeing their complete female models and maybe even worgen mounts?

Also, first signs of revamped existing racials! YAY!!!
    at the top of this post note the running wild ablity which looks like the worgen wont be getting mounts but will be able to cast this go down on all fours and run at mounted speeds..!

People are forgetting the reason Plainsrunning didn't make it was because it had a ramp up time and would cancel anytime the Tauren stopped. Imagine if you got dismounted every time you stopped on a mount - that's what it was like. As someone who's had a Tauren since early Vanilla I don't feel bitter about them getting it. Taurens running on all fours would look extremely silly, whereas you can actually imagine feral werewolves running like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldon View Post
    I hope not. They could always make actual mounts too, but leave this still in for those who want it...
    I don't see why that wouldn't work (unless people start QQing about it, that is)
    Maybe Trolls should get a Dire Troll form and run real fast like the Dire Trolls in ZG or bring back Plains Running(revamped) for Tauren
    Last edited by Zaizo; 2010-09-18 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    About that "Running Wild" spell I can only quote quote Tychus Findley: "Sweet mother of mercy"
    Just quoted for Truth.

But It sounds fun ^-^

Wasn't there a quest in grizzly hills where worgen chased you? they ran after you on all fours so they probably already have an animation to use.. possibly?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they kept it for worgen mounts, it should be trainable by other races who gain exalted with gilneas. Dwarves running as fast as a mounted player ftw.

Deleted
    For something completely different: Idk if it's been said yet but http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/5416/ sounds like the Archavon of 4.0.3.

If you are right about worgen mount. what will be the epic version? Runing Wilder? And how will that look on other alliance races?

Are people seriously THAT angry that the Horde will have two mounts more, while The Alliance has the ability to be a Worgen and run on all fours?! These are HUMANS who have been CURSED. That's their story. So if they had a mount, it'd be another damn horse, since they aren't going to have super-wolfman-mounts or some other huge beast they've tamed...since their story is about being cursed and joining forces with the Night Elves and the Alliance.

Seriously, this is some of the coolest news, and the Dark Runners in Duskwood already have the animation, so it's quite a cool thing they're bringing to the table here. All the mount collectors can stop crying, as there are plenty of mounts out there that I'm sure most don't have, and getting two more mounts just by grinding to exalted with the new faction shouldn't be a big loss...especially since they'd likely be more HORSES.

If this is the new Worgen mount form, I'm happy. Mount collector's shouldn't care because it's not a 'mount' so they don't lose anything, and the 'imbalance' from Horde to Alliance shouldn't matter because if that is seriously something you lose sleep over in life, then you really have your priorities out of whack.

Not a fan of the racial weapons skills, was hoping they'd get rid of them. But alas, it looks like they added one for gnomes, so bleh oh wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldon View Post
    PVP imbalance, can't tell if they are mounted or not. Darkflight has similar graphics.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    •250000 Honorable Kills - Get 250000 honorable kills. Title Reward: The Bloodthirsty
    100k to go i guess is time to farm again
    50k for me then, I have 200k on my lock, sweet

10+ Year Old Account
    If they kept it for worgen mounts, it should be trainable by other races who gain exalted with gilneas. Dwarves running as fast as a mounted player ftw.
    A dwarf running??

Naah, he would just climb into the freshly emptied beer barrel and ROLL baby, ROLL! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post
    "Hunting Party revamped and no longer triggers Replenishment. Now Increases your total Agility by an additional 20%, and increases the Ranged and Melee Attack Speed of all party and raid members by 20%."

Seriously, that's not going to last to live.

+20% attack speed ALL THE TIME? That's 10x the effect of Bloodlust.

Bloodlust is only +30%, and that's what, 40 seconds out of every 10 mins? (= +2% sustained, if my numbers are right)
    go look at the improved icy talons for frost dk it does the same thing...

15+ Year Old Account
    This spell doesn't apply a mod speed, and applies a "Mounted" aura to the player. It's a racial, and it's apparently a Level 20 spell. It also has a 1.5 sec cast time, like all the mounts spells. I don't want to say it yet, but that would explain why we never saw a model for the Worgen Mount.
    Plainsrunning all over!