Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    My DK eats puppies for breakfast.
    My DK eats Reece's for breakfast. That's right... Reece's. For breakfast.

Not candy, Reece's puffs cereal! Just one bite and my tastebuds are lost in a sea of chocolaty flavor!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    My puppy eats DK's for breakfast!
    Not this DK! /flex

The problem with the first tier of the frost tree is that it's directly contradictory to what Blizz's stated design was. For those who don't recall, they said they wanted the first tier (or 2) to be the "boring" direct dps increasing talents so that other trees can sub-spec into them. Frost does not fit this at all.

They also said they wanted to slow our rotation down so that we would have the ability to do "other" things.
    This has not happened.

Good news everyone!
    They recently responded to the nearly unanimous outcry to fix Runic Empowerment.
    Terrible news everyone..
    They gave this "fix" to the one tree that needed it the least.
    Last edited by Wingwraith; 2010-09-19 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Question New rotation

So previous to last nights patch the most optimal rotation for Frost dk's (at 80) was:

HB-HB-(FS)-BS-BS-PS-PS (Assuming Glyph of HB is used).

This was due to HB's awesome dmg over obliterates. My DK is ArP capped and on PTR's this all got changed to crit however HB was insane dmg and would be boosted even further with STR gemming and Mastery rating.

Now with the changes last night are we looking at going back to our current rotation of Obliterates and only HB if out of range? (or if a Frost rune procs of Empowerment).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Glyph of Disease is still available as a major glyph. Pick that, use pestilence.
    Actually its disabled in the current Beta, unless it got re-enabled with the latest Build, I haven't had the chance to check yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    My min DS heal were around 2.5k with 50k hp so it was 5%. Maybe the talent isnt working correctly
    Imp. DS wasn't working correctly when DS was 5%. Not sure if it works correctly as of the latest Build, haven't had a chance to check yet.

unholy doesn't really need to be touched the way it is now. Unholy is insane if you DW even though people don't want to. You will be spamming DC most of the time. So stop complaining over the changes until you tried it or it is out. Just because it doesn't fit into what YOU want as a class oh well. Look at the bigger picture

Quote Originally Posted by Tibby8588 View Post
    unholy doesn't really need to be touched the way it is now. Unholy is insane if you DW even though people don't want to. You will be spamming DC most of the time. So stop complaining over the changes until you tried it or it is out. Just because it doesn't fit into what YOU want as a class oh well. Look at the bigger picture
    Yeah.. except they're going to kill unholy DW, and have stated such.
    Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.

When have they said that? there has never been a blue post just someone said they should and people think they will

Deleted
    There was a Blue Post, it was about a week or two ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gods, I'm pro-Blizzard usually, but this makes me think GC's gone insane or outright evil to DKs. What the hell? An official approval of random resources? What the hell, why not then give balance druids a mechanic that randomly gives them solar or lunar energy or mana each spell cast and make them dependent on that...

We aren't the first class to ever get random resources. Rage to some extent, and Omen of Clarity procs (mainly for Feral kitties) has always been a huge part of their damage.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    My puppy eats DK's for breakfast!
    My puppy likes to roll on DKs after breakfast....cause she likes to roll on dead things ><

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furykin View Post
    this patch is amazing shut up
    this

Frost got about the same on PVE, better on pvp. Screw unholy

wait so let me get this straight.

the game hasn't even come out yet
    the 'rotations' don't actually exist yet since the game isn't out yet.

you're bitching that they took away the rotations that never existed?

get out of my internet.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    wait so let me get this straight.

the game hasn't even come out yet
    the 'rotations' don't actually exist yet since the game isn't out yet.

you're bitching that they took away the rotations that never existed?

get out of my internet.
    There is no rotation for frost, and there won't be as long as RE stays the way it is. Same for Blood I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by alien1099 View Post
    There is no rotation for frost, and there won't be as long as RE stays the way it is.
    Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Tibby8588 View Post
    When have they said that? there has never been a blue post just someone said they should and people think they will
    Technically, GC did not say they would kill DW Unholy. What he said was, "DW Unholy is unintended".
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

This is actually kinda scary to look at it. One can only hope that there is more work done on it before its time to release.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

My DK eats Reece's for breakfast. That's right... Reece's. For breakfast.

Not candy, Reece's puffs cereal! Just one bite and my tastebuds are lost in a sea of chocolaty flavor!
    wtf is a reece's

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    wtf is a reece's
    Perhaps he meant recce rifle?