Poll: Read thread before voting!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors wreck so hard its not funny as its the end of the expansion and warriors scale with gear better than any class.

Deleted
    Hardest hitting is feral druids or ret paladins. But warriors due to lolstorm, lolstrike (ms) and lolpower are a goddamn nightmare.

Most Pressure: Arms Warrior
    Most Annoying: Prot Warrior
    Most AOE-Pressure: Unholy DK
    Best Support: Ret or Protret
    Best Peeling Ability: Unholy DK
    Most Burst: Sub Rogue
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Most Burst: Sub Rogue
    I'm sorry but no, perhaps against cloth wearers but against a paladin you won't do any burst. I've had ambush crit me for 1200 in arena. While a ret paladin hits me for that with his seal hit.

Depends on if u mean before or after the cataclysm, right now itd probably be Warrior, then Paladin, then Death Knight but in cataclysm beta (at the moment) it looks more like Death Knight,Rogue,Warrior, havent been hearing good things about warriors or pally's but pallies r worst off atm. (subject to change, i am not responsible if this info is out of date by the time you read it, thank you)
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

wait what? paladins are the lowest tier of hard hitting for cat? stack 3 holy charges and get in the bunker cuz its zealoty+templar verdicts time.

warriors get some cool stuff such as deadly calm and that 0 armor buff to help them out with burst while DKs and rogues get squat other than a utility DPS tree taken off and a self heal for rogues with some puffy makeup cloud.

so imo

warriors (arms with the arpen ability)
    paladins
    DK
    rogues

but dont forget that pallys can selfheal and self decurse

Rogue is kinda dull in pvp gear imo, I genrally just go in my close to BiS mut gear, I've had wrathful geared healers acting cocky and trying to tank my damage. By the time I get HFB and SnD rolling, 5 cp kidney and a cold blood envenom, followed by a arcane torrent. that usally either kills or makes most ppl desperate and make them popp everything they have.
    Going sub with close to 100% ArP is funny aswell. shadow dance on clothers during a kidney brings them to sub 10% or dead.
    To bad the damage in pvpgear isnt close to this :/

On topic:I feel that warriors scale best with gear atm, dk's single target damage is kinda gimped. Rets doenst seem to hit that hard against high resi targets. Dont think I've faced any good enhance shamans to actully see the damage.
    I'd list it:
    1. Warrior
    2. Feral
    3. Paladin
    4. rogue
    5. Enhance/dk
    Last edited by DerGenerale; 2010-09-19 at 01:28 PM. Reason: messing with your head.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    I'm sorry but no, perhaps against cloth wearers but against a paladin you won't do any burst. I've had ambush crit me for 1200 in arena. While a ret paladin hits me for that with his seal hit.
    Sup 55% arp with 980 resil in my gear.

This have to be the first time I see someone that is not a rogue saying they're damage is low, and a rogue arguing that they're damage is high O.o.

INB4:I liked your vid K4eg cudos
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, feral cats' finishing moves are RIDICULOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Depends on what you mean by hardest hitting. if you mean most damage in a single attack then an arms warrior in ICC 25man gear with 100% armor penetration can do a shitload more then anyone else by dumping an entire rage bar on an execute.
    Don't know where the hell you've been, but you can only use up to 30 rage per execute since like 3.1 or some time around there, and ever since then, execute has been a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo Rogue is having the best overall dps, on single target. On multitargets it's Pala. I can't see why Warrior is so good in this thread, maybe my server just fails on warriors then.

From what i play, and im a rogue, i always have top dps, so i vote rogue.

(btw, this is from a PvE perspective)
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    [Guild][Audinwyrnn]: The *@@! was that ?
    [Guild][Bolvar]: Dont worry about it kid

Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    This have to be the first time I see someone that is not a rogue saying they're damage is low, and a rogue arguing that they're damage is high O.o.

INB4:I liked your vid K4eg cudos
    Inb4: "dude dude wait up. Rogues still suck bawlz. Don't forget 14k lava bursts everytime we get stunned."

Deleted
    sup reducing my armor by a neglectable amount, that you have 55% armor penetration doesnt mean you ignore 55% of my armor. I will still be left at ~50% damage reduction. +25% from resilience 6% from IMP righteous fury. SO yeah. you do shitty damage still.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leeróy View Post
    Imo Rogue is having the best overall dps, on single target. On multitargets it's Pala. I can't see why Warrior is so good in this thread, maybe my server just fails on warriors then.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    Simple question whos the hardest hitting melee in pvp right now overall?

not to mention firemages followed by warriors are the best dps in pve also. Reading is hard I agree

Warriors with Smourne, yeh QQ i know, but dang it they hurt !
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Leeróy View Post

Appearently the question wasn't as simple as OP thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    sup reducing my armor by a neglectable amount, that you have 55% armor penetration doesnt mean you ignore 55% of my armor. I will still be left at ~50% damage reduction. +25% from resilience 6% from IMP righteous fury. SO yeah. you do shitty damage still.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 01:45 PM ----------

not to mention firemages followed by warriors are the best dps in pve also. Reading is hard I agree
    I know how to calculate armorpen. But it changes little, I can develop reasonable burst on plate and insane burst on cloth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, solely looking at damage it's gonna be DK.
    2. Warrior (But MS aswell)
    3. Ret/Protret
    4. Feral/Rogue (But MS aswell)
    5. Enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    "Raids and Dungeons" ----> That way.
    ok.

Lol enhance need a few pity votes!
    But thanks all for the post!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...