Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    100% probably, no clue if it will stay

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by androlite View Post
    How many of us killed LK on HM?
    A lot of us have actually, the 30% buff has been around for ages now. And you would be far better off using bloodfall for the agility and playing your spec properly.

Some of you guys seem to forget this post is about 4.0 and that the threat on Icy Touch has been removed
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk. And we learned to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by charivari View Post
    Does Glyph of Howling Blast spread 100% frost fever or a lesser one?
    Are you sure that this glyph is in the Beta/PTR and if it is working? My guess is that it will be removed or changed.

I am waiting for my DK to be copied to PTR again. I have made all the glyphs this time and will check if this one is still there.

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 03:37 PM ----------

The glyph still exists and is working.

Improved Death Strike does not increase (minimum) heal. It heals for 10% with or without the talent.
    The change to Killing Machine is in the tooltip but it is working the way it did before - works for HB, does not work for Obliterate.
    The change to presence cost (depletes you runic power instead of costing a rune) is in, our diseases are reduced to 21sec (33sec with talent).
    Frost Mastery says it increases Frost damage by 16%, not 20%. I guess with 2% per Mastery point and a default of 8 mastery points, that should be the percentage.

Also the damage from mobs in heroics seems to be normal again.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=50730;50738

Double Mithios has 4 more stamina than Glorenzelg. Glorenzelg has about 3 times the amount of damage overall, and you aren't a complete baddie spamming Icy Touch.

I don't think you understand how this game works.
    it doesnt even have more stamina :P
    heroic Glorenzelg = 222 stamina + 3 sockets = 312 stamina
    heroic Mithrios = 113 stamina + 1 socket + 6 bonus stamina *2 = 298 stamina
    Glorenzelg = 197 + 2 sockets = 257
    Mithrios = 111 = 222

H Cryptmaker = 209 sta + 3 sockets = 299 (even this one is higher than mithrios)
    Last edited by LocutuS; 2010-09-20 at 04:57 PM.