Field Marshal Herald of Garrosh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The wealth of Warriors in Beta...

There might be 1 or 2 warriors in beta.
    Neither of them are helpful.

If anyone has dps videos of the current build, that would be fantastic.
    Also, any pvp of arms or fury. We all know prot is still the only way to go...but it cant hurt to hope after all these years...right?

Let them come! BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Im in beta now but Ive only tanked at 80. I havent done any leveling content because I dont want to ruin that part. I did tank the first new instance and it felt a lot like vanilla. Sadly I have never really played dps and when i do Im sure it is not min/max and more just hitting glowing buttons.

I have made an 85 premade warrior and it is in all greens with like 2 blues. I can do about 6k dps on the level 85 heroic target dummy as arms but rage is a bit harsher now. They didnt give me another 2H weapon or 2 1H weapons to test fury. Sorry I cant be more helpful.

i love how people always worry about their class being nerfed. blizz has changed a lot since vanilla. warriors will be fine

I dont see anywhere that the OP is worrying about a nerf. He is simply asking for some current build dps information since the other beta warriors are not talking much about it.

Also, you should really refrain from posting just to raise you count. Try and be constructive not just say shit to see yourself type.

Warriors will be fine though, you are right about that 100%

I've been told that warrior we're weaker at the begining of every expansion. it had to do something whit rage generation. I can't remember his name, all i remember is it was a Rank 14 NE warrior that complained about that at the begining of WOTLK.

The reason why they added rage normalization in the first place was so we didn't get infinite rage towards higher ilvl's. So we won't scale as well as we have in the past due to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggronought View Post
    The reason why they added rage normalization in the first place was so we didn't get infinite rage towards higher ilvl's. So we won't scale as well as we have in the past due to it.
    so instead of being shit in just the beginning were gonna be mediocre throughout the whole thing.....awesome!
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Field Marshal Herald of Garrosh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    so instead of being shit in just the beginning were gonna be mediocre throughout the whole thing.....awesome!
    Actually...

We're shit at the beginning
    Then we're mediocre.

The reason being, all of our moves still require weapon damage, this is how blizz is planning to keep our damage under average.

Let them come! BLOOD AND THUNDER!

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...R.I.P-Warriors

1 thread below.

even though the OP of that thread didn't get quite exactly the whole story of the video (because it's not only OMAHGAWD WARRIORS ARE FULL OF CRAP, prot is quite awesome at the end of it), it shows quite exactly what the current feeling of a warrior (arms and prot) is currently.

maybe it helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Garrosh View Post
    Actually...

We're shit at the beginning
    Then we're mediocre.

The reason being, all of our moves still require weapon damage, this is how blizz is planning to keep our damage under average.
    I don't even want to suggest where i think you are pulling these statements from ... or rather out of.

I bet the OP intended to say "dearth" instead of "wealth." I was hoping the thread would be about a new revenue stream to feed my greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    ill film a 2min bash on the 85 dummy as TG,SMF(crap weapons),Arms. to give you a rough idea. Btw The rage mechanic is awful when combined with the god dam Rng nature of Raging blow and slam. Sometimes if I get next to no enrage uptime and Slam procs I am rage capping even with HS every 3s (as 80 with high rating %) and when I am getting lots of slam procs and high uptime on RB I am sometimes unable to maintain a proper BT>RB>BT>slam> repeat rotation

* Imspecial is starting to feel happier about moving to full time Prot + healer