Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Just do yog0 and get your mimis head, its faceroll these days with gear.
    Funny you assume he's talking 25man especially since he didn't specify either way.

OP stick with Thorim, if sanity is an issue the raid needs to be more aware of whats going on managing Malady and Brain Links properly, not looking at the "skulls" in the brain room, getting out of the brain room in a timely manner. The fights still a challenge but nothing you can't handle with your gear if people are paying attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    on my server we have a full hard mode clear pug of ulduar with yogg 0 and algalon killed (finally no one died on algalon for tears last week)

with 1 keeper up it should be easy and its easy enough to do a 0 keeper burn using 3 tanks and making sure they have cds for the end when they have to tank 3 adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Just do yog0 and get your mimis head, its faceroll these days with gear.
    I'll just go ahead and assume you have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    interesting... it never happen to me lol, he practically cast it within a sec or 2 after its off cd..

but in anycase, there are shit ton of ways to "cleave" yogg without ever facing him, or you can dps the adds if he is indeed bugged as you said
    It's not a bug. The ability has a cooldown which is what DBM (etc) is showing. Then it's up to the AI when to use it again. Sometimes this won't happen until several seconds after the cooldown expired.