Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sandstone Drake = Alchemy

Vial of the Sands seems to be the item that teaches you Sandstone Drake

Tauren druid alchemist, need I say more?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

/win At last alchemists get something cool

Deleted
    can't wait to cancel the effect while flying over something horrible, like the mouth of Isorath xD

That's annoying. Only my least important alt has alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    can't wait to cancel the effect while flying over something horrible, like the mouth of Isorath xD
    Can't wait? Get the X53 Touring Rocket (and make sure to only take paladins with you when you're one yourself so you can give them forebearance before dropping them to death)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Show me the model for the transformation or I won't shout "AWESOMENES!"

Binds when picked up

so much win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

Lame that it is BoP

The tailoring mounts have "Requires Tailoring 425" If it were an alchemy only thing it most likely would too. So it seems it's only called a "Vial of the Sands" because it's you transforming rather than it being a mount.

Deleted
    Ohhh, Ima gettin' Alchemy for my goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Lame that it is BoP
    Of course it is. A bait to get more people into alchemy...wait.
    But at least the mechanic "transform into a flying mount and carry someone on your back" is used for more mounts than this one. (i.e. two seater flying mounts for everyone)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    The tailoring mounts have "Requires Tailoring XXX" If it were an alchemy only thing it most likely would too.
    Beta. It is also not classified as an Alchemy spell, but it uses Alchemy mats, which is a pretty dead giveaway.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should really be a druid thing imo.

No bias at all

/shifty eyes

At any rate, like I stated in the first post, being a Tauren druid with herb&alch is an awesome RP combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Beta. It is also not classified as an Alchemy spell, but it uses Alchemy mats, which is a pretty dead giveaway.
    The bikes required engineering mats however they were able to be used by everyone. This seems like a very similar thing. Until it actually has an alchemy requirement put on it assuming it's Alch only is kind of a leap.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bikes required engineering mats however they were able to be used by everyone. This seems like a very similar thing. Until it actually has an alchemy requirement put on it assuming it's Alch only is kind of a leap.
    The bike wasn't BoP, this is.

Deleted
    So if this is alchemist only, or even if not, you'll be able to harvest herbs without "mounting off" of the transformation?

Well I have never personally had a carpet but I'm assuming that to use it you still have to have tailoring 425 otherwise the item itself would just be BOP like this. Like he said it's beta either they can add the alch requirement or they can change it to Bind on Use. Either way something about it would have to change. If they don't add the alch requirement it's not alch only it just requires you to grind out alchemy then drop it. Meaning while yes you do get something cool from grinding alchemy it's not profession specific. It can still go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Should really be a druid thing imo.
    I have to be honest, my druid has no flying mounts at all. I can't see the reason why I would ever want to "dismount" to gather herbs.

Kind of a moot point since this is BoP and the bike isn't.
    BUT, it doesn't require that you KEEP alchemy to use this unlike the tailoring mount. It doesn't say "requires alchemy 525" or anything. So you COULD possibly bring up alchemy and dump it if you don't want it as soon as you get this mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    wicked! i have 3 alchemists

Although i predict forever ferrying my man around while he afk's for beer, smokes and showers >.<