Mail addon to show mail on ALTS ?

Any Mail addons that tell you if you have mail on any of your Alts ?

Not sure if it'll show when youve just gotten a mail without having to log to said character but Altoholic is wonderfull otherwise
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuddly View Post
    Not sure if it'll show when youve just gotten a mail without having to log to said character but Altoholic is wonderfull otherwise
    Altoholic FTW

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't recommend Altoholic enough. It even sends an alert when mail on an alt is about to expire.

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 altoholic

it will log mail sent from one of your chars, to another it knows is your char.
    it will not track mails that it can't have known about (someone buys something you posted on the AH - while you are on another character)

but it saves so so many good things, gear bank \ bag items, achievements, professions
    ofc you have to let the addon "know" so have to open those panes on each character, and after that anything acquired is automatically tracked.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Can't recommend Altoholic enough.
    This exactly

Many inventory addons will track when you send mail between alts you have previously logged onto.
    Altoholic, and Armory being two examples, though there is no means of otherwise determining if an alt has mail from elsewhere without logging onto it.

You really can't just log out/in and check? Sheesh.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to defeat you in a duel, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.
    He would be allowed to use speed hacks in Battlegrounds- if he needed them.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He is- The Most Interesting Player in the World of Warcraft.

I think this thread is just about milked of useful replies, including this one.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Definitely Altoholic. Always nice to have an Event, profession cooldown, and expired mail reminder. Not to mention the ability to look at all your alts personal and guild inventories, the gear your alts have(if you are considering buying a new piece for an alt), and pretty much anything else you might want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethbob View Post
    You really can't just log out/in and check? Sheesh.
    You could but why spend +5 minutes logging in and out of alts trying to find one item when you can spend a few seconds and do the same thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I think this thread is just about milked of useful replies, including this one.
    Agreed.