Thread: WOTLK Heirlooms

WOTLK Heirlooms

Hi there,

i don't know if this has been asked yet (couldn't find it so i assume it doesn't)
    How are we gonna buy the WOTLK heirlooms when the currency "Emblem of Heroism" is changing into gold?
    I assume the old heirlooms don't get removed, or buy them with gold, or are they buyable with guild rep? justice points maybe?

My guess would be justice points.

Everything that currently costs emblems will be available for Justice Points.

better buy them now

On the topic of Heirlooms, where can I find a list of the known new heirlooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    On the topic of Heirlooms, where can I find a list of the known new heirlooms?
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/items/?qu...item=1%3A-name

That should have all of them.

Another question ,as this thread seems general enough:

How are the hunter heirlooms changing stat-wise? I refer to the Champion Herod's Shoulder and Champion Deathdealer's Breastplate. The Ancient Bone Bow doesn't seem like it should change at all, but if it does I'd like to know. The shoulder and chest named above have intellect on them right now, as they are geared for hunters and enhancement shaman, but as we know, hunters will no longer need intellect in Cataclysm, so I was wondering what these two items look like on the Beta.

Thanks.

The hunter/enh shaman mail items have had their attack power converted to crit rating, and the intellect has been converted to stamina.

Also before anyone asks, for the rogue/feral druid leather items, the attack power has been converted to agility.

Well now that enh shammys have better mana gaining abilities, all of the mail w/ agi will no longer have int on it so yes expect the current mail heirloom to lose the int. That being said the new heirlooms WILL be bought with gold, as is everything else obtained from the guild vendors

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    That being said the new heirlooms WILL be bought with gold, as is everything else obtained from the guild vendors
    are the new heirloom items only available through guilds?