Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wasn't the Remote AH that price anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by protection66 View Post
    you little F**K TARD I hope you get banned for life. there is notng better to do but be 1st eh.. yeah i bet you no lifes S**t F**k
    anger management ftw?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds better not "require" this...

And the next app in line is..

10+ Year Old Account
    EverQuest 2 has had a feature like this, (but being able to do so from a website) for awhile now. I'm glad to see WoW doing one better. I haven't been in game for a few months now, EXCEPT to talk to guildies. So this is a welcomed addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Skvadrin View Post
    hopefully there will be no notifications at 2am if someone pm's you while you're asleep
    Turn off Push Notifications and you're all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

WTB iPad native app, then I'll drop the $2.99 a month... Stretching the iPhone app is soooo bleh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Guilds better not "require" this...
    they wont, that's pretty much requiring you to have an iphone or android and i'm sure guild leaders are smart enough to understand that not everyone can afford those accessories
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

they seem to need it pretty badly

Deleted
    Well... not much use for this since when I am at university I have my laptop on me anyway... But 3 dollars per month thats like nothing, I will probably try this and will see how much I actually use it.

Deleted
    Hurry up and release the Armory app for Android!!!!! RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!

:P

But yea I would consider dropping monies on this.

I really gotta get myself an Apple product

You've got to be shitting me

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    they wont, that's pretty much requiring you to have an iphone or android and i'm sure guild leaders are smart enough to understand that not everyone is so stupid to buy it.
    Fix'd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    So $3 a month to talk to the guild, something which should be free.

Damn, blizzard are getting greedy.
    Yes how dare they make the mobile armory package better value for money.

I'd always thought tools like this were good for guilds and community in general. I'm glad they're bringing it to the mobile armory, but I do have 2 points:

1) There should be a web-based version that is free to all subscribers. That way I don't need an iPhone to chat with my guildies who are in game and I'm not.

2) Will you be able to delv items, achievements, etc., and highlight them through the app? That's a key feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this sound famliar?
    Oh yeah, Arenanet announced their mobile chat apps this morning.

Its ok, Blizzard, we know you feel threatened. *pet*

Now this is pure greed. Guild chat is something that should be implemented free in the battle.net platform

Now I'm not saying paying for services is wrong, i fully support the "mobile armory" and the remote auction house and whatnot costing money but this function is clearly something that should be free with a small IM styled battle.net integrated software
    Last edited by Jindujun; 2010-09-21 at 06:17 PM.

Talking That's only if they add /2

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    will reduce work productivity by 90% and may result in unemployment
    I could confirm that, indeed, my productivity would go down by 90% if they added /2 into the app...but...oh...do I so crave it....

Unreal.

I'm glad that my guild never logs in except for raid nights so now I don't have to worry about spending an extra $3