Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Thrall's Appointment of Garrosh to Warchief

Jumped on the PTR today and here is some images of the conversation Thrall has with Garrosh and the other high-ranking members of the Horde, ehh Eitrigg....

No voice acting, I wouldn't expect any for an event that will only be on live servers for a month maybe. This is during the Pre Cataclysm events being tested atm on the PTR.

-Jhamantheshaman
    castaclysm.com

of course there will be voiceacting, just it was only just put on ptr, pretty much everything on the beta went a while without voiceacting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool beans. Vol'jin and Garrosh already seem off to a bad start. Somehow I get the feeling like Garrosh won't listen to Vol'jin, at all.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

10+ Year Old Account
    "I am honored, Warchief. But I feel umprepared for the life of a rule"

...WUT? Who said that? Seriously not Garrosh! How many times is this dude's personality change gonna before Blizzard decides on one? Will we get some lore background explaining this new one at least?

Deleted
    Very nice but got to say Garrosh has kinda messed up early...Accidentally killing one of his advisors then alienating another...Watch out Eitrigg

10+ Year Old Account
    Really nice find, cheers for sharing.

It's hardly a shift in personality. The Warchief of the Horde means more than just an Overlord leading soldiers, it means keeping every single member of the Horde safe and secure while ensuring steady supplies, protection of territory, diplomacy with other races and neutral factions, etc. He was willing to kick the shite out of Wrynn and prove his worth as a "leader", but this is a task a little above that :P
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2010-09-21 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    "I am honored, Warchief. But I feel umprepared for the life of a rule"

...WUT? Who said that? Seriously not Garrosh! How many times is this dude's personality change gonna before Blizzard decides on one? Will we get some lore background explaining this new one at least?
    he's only acting that way because Thrall is still there. he can still change his mind and make Vol'jin or Cairne or Eitrigg Warchief

15+ Year Old Account
    you know the trigger?

or am I going to have to sit in Grommash Hold until they chat

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    you know the trigger?

or am I going to have to sit in Grommash Hold until they chat
    They just peridocially start the event. Like every 5 minutes.

I still find it weird that Eitrigg is level 20 and involved.. I can't remember what he's done... Time to hit Wowwiki.

Also, you might notice, its definitely a bug, but Garrosh is facing towards the wall on the PTR. Looks kinda funny.
    Last edited by lejeuneking; 2010-09-21 at 09:18 PM.

Things like these almost makes me wanna go join the PTR, but nah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eitrig? WAsnt that the best friend of Tirion or something? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

They are talking to Garrosh like he is a small child who needs encouragement. I still feel that Garrosh as Warchief is too much forced for now. It should have happenend mid Cata

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The best part of this thing, is the fact that Thrall W-I-L-L return... phew.... /wipes brow

But LAWL at the "I will consult with my advisors" bit.. first thing he does is to throw Vol'jin out and fight Cairne.... /facepalm

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is such a tool, lol.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by marrefar View Post
    Eitrig? WAsnt that the best friend of Tirion or something? O.o
    Also a man with 2 "And a half" sons :P (his third son uses a girl model with male skin :P).

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    They are talking to Garrosh like he is a small child who needs encouragement. I still feel that Garrosh as Warchief is too much forced for now. It should have happenend mid Cata
    Thrall does not leave mid cataclysm, he leaves before it happens

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The best part of this thing, is the fact that Thrall W-I-L-L return... phew.... /wipes brow

But LAWL at the "I will consult with my advisors" bit.. first thing he does is to throw Vol'jin out and fight Cairne.... /facepalm

Cairne challenges Garrosh and Vol'jin threatens him

l2facts before going off on Garrosh hate

interesting note: there is no Tauren or Undead leader or ambassador in attendance of the proclamation of the new Warchief (I don't count that earthen ring guy, he is not Thunder Bluff)
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2010-09-21 at 09:32 PM.

I'm glad that Garrosh is starting to get a brain in his skull. Judging from these screenshots, he's matured a LOT (omitting his first comment to Vol'jin) since Nagrand.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Cairne challenges Garrosh and Vol'jin threatens him

l2facts before going off on Garrosh hate
    And Eitrigg still kinda serves "The highlord".