Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    What this guy said.

In regards to humans; Human racials were so incredibly overpowered from Vanilla till today, and now that they are finally somewhat nerfed, people go OHMYGODGAMEBROKEN.

Please.
    and why where the human racials OP???
    I'll tell ya, because humans could wear the BIS trinkets and still have a CC break.
    Look at the beefed up Orcs, not only can they wear a CC break trinket(pvp) but they also have a (maybe not BIS) but a damage/healing trinket that does not share the same cooldown with a pvp trinket and is on a shorter cooldown.

but Like many have said, Beta is Beta so we will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahon View Post
    83.9% of all PvPers make up 76% of thier percentages on the spot! It's true trust me, I am a doctor!
    Dude, All generalizations are false.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahon View Post
    83.9% of all PvPers make up 76% of thier percentages on the spot! It's true trust me, I am a doctor!
    Note: "I'M"(meaning me or opinion)100% sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Horde faction is dominating on more then 90% of all the server across the world

10+ Year Old Account
    horde qqing about human racials being OP since vanilla ... ok mr. orc with stun resistance . mr. undead that was sometime permanently immune to fear .

lol did you see the tournament realm? about 90% of the arena teams there was ally with humans ofcourse because of emfh. cannibalsm got buffed because it was a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    The orc one does seem pretty overpowered, thats over half my attack power, but then again the stats are getting changed arent they? 3k might not be much at 85

but Yeah, they should look at some racials and buff them / nerf them a little more, personally tauren druids getting an aoe stun is stupid, especially when its in tree form. yeah,like a tree can stomp and stun people, but when they go from healer form to bear form to stun then speed form to run away then war stomp its annoying as hell, or getting stunned when a boomkins cast starfall or w/e its called

and the other one that needs changing is the troll racial, ive got a troll shaman and i can pull off so many lightning bolts and chain lightnings ive ive procced elemental mastery and a haste trinket, once theyre ready its pretty much a guaranteed kill

10+ Year Old Account
    you'd best be trollin'.
    in case you're not
    let me try end enlighten you a bit so you no longer shame yourself.
    humans had a free pvp trinket while orcs had a free low-mid gear pve trinket.
    human racial - standard pvp trinket which leads to 2 free trinket slots which in turn leads to VERY high adaptability in every pvp scenario. (swap dmg trinkets with stam for flag carying or to discourage burst, etc etc i don't need to tell you about it. choice was always there)
    orc racial - a low-mid end ap boost. acts similar to a regular trinket, without being customizable or replaceable in any way. i can't change a damn thing about it, can't swap it, can't tune it, it's only a slight burst on demand.

now because unlike you, blizzard saw a problem here they increased the cd of emfh to 3 minutes as to compensate for the counterpart racial's "stiffness" and also bring it in line with others. btw, remember wotf nerf? bet you were happy about it. now that it's happening to you, not so much. and as it stands emfh in its current form is still better than wotf.
    i won't even bring perception into this and the number of times it won games. good thing it goes away.

later edit: the current ap bonus on the orc racial is tuned for 85. my guess is it will be pretty similar to how it was at 80, in terms of power. no reason it shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Batranu the 2nd; 2010-09-22 at 08:35 AM.

Ehm these racials are not in beta.

Deleted
    I didnt even hear about the human racial change... They made it pretty useless, even more useless than WotF. GG Blizz.

Just don't play PVP. You can't honestly believe anyways that WoW pvp is interesting and fun.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    They aren't finished with racials, and they also posted in the Blues that they are looking for suggestions/balance ideas.... ... ... in the ... (wait for it)....

Suggestion Forums for Cata.

Crazy eh?

About as crazy as your huge signature. What are you compensating for? Read the rules please.

Deleted
    I would give all my orc racials just for 10% rep gain.

None of these racials are confirmed to be in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    LMAO wtf?!?!? I'm not sure what you're referencing but THIS^ is the funniest post I have seen in quite a while!

If you were referring to my post I misspelt a word that might have changed the entire meaning of it.

If you don't agree with the fact that War Stomp/Silence can kill/save a person you must be high/trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I lol'd

human vs all!! surely not UD! and don t look at NE, draenei, worgens, gnomes, dwarfes xD

------

damn i want the human racial, you can put your 2 bis pve trinket Q_Q

trolololol
    ^ This my friend gets you +5 internets
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Quote Originally Posted by warjin View Post
    Note: "I'M"(meaning me or opinion)100% sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Horde faction is dominating on more then 90% of all the server across the world
    Yeah, the bolded part certainly sounds like an opinion and not a lie you are trying to get people to believe.

Also, I'm means I am.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-09-22 at 08:51 AM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Racials are going to be adjusted in the next build.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Racials are going to be adjusted in the next build.
    Do you have a source for this?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really? War stomp?
    Last edited by arcon; 2010-09-22 at 08:55 AM. Reason: phailz at teh speling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warjin View Post
    Speaking as a player in the EU who has played on all but 1 of the EU BGs in the past I can tell you that it seems to be 50-50.

I dont think racials really change the tide of the battle that much at all. The only racial I dont like is the dwarf one and even that has its uses.