Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Warriors are unlikely to be gimp, because they are one of the few classes that have a clearly defined roll in raids. Tank + DPS. Not tank + utility, or tank + self heals, or dps + utility. Any of that stuff are optional extra's.

Classes you need to worry about are hybrids, since they are typically messed up (severely overpowered or severely underpowered)

Personally I've fallen foul of the issue of class hopping and picking the easiest/funnest to level. Which leads to terrible raiding choices (Shaman early wrath, priest entire wrath)

15+ Year Old Account
    Like ever since wow came out warriors get nerfed and nerfed and then get better gear and rock i dont think it will be any different this expension we just scale with gear.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Play a warrior for charging up to people and smashing their skulls in with a heavy metal object, not because you heard they are going to be easy to lvl.

I have had mine as a main since Vanilla, and it will always be my main.

Why? Because warriors are bad asses, no matter how they rate to other classes.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Victory Rush will heal, and so does Blood Thirst. If you lvl as fury and get blood crazed and BT and glyph u should have to go for a while b4 eating. (until Cata lvling when mobs pwn stuff)
    And Victory Rush will heal for a metric fuck-ton, won't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    And Victory Rush will heal for a metric fuck-ton, won't it?
    20%, so yes

its actually extremely easy. We have so many heals that its really really hard to die... currently at lvl 85 victory rush heals for 26k glyphed along with enraged regen, bloodthirst, etc...

There is almost no downtime even when fighting multiple mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Go prot. never worry about nerfs again.

---------- Post added 2010-09-24 at 11:29 PM ----------

In the way of shitty survivability and crappy damage. Ofcourse this is as arms.

In his latest video, Swifty goes as prot pvp in wsg and just facerolls.
    Yes but however his video of arms is mostly showing the ridiculous burst of some of the other classes because the numbers are severely unbalanced. Hell untill the recent number pass my 85 warrior couldn't break 7k crits but my premade 85 shadow priest mind blast was hitting for 15k non crit.