Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Also, to all MM or SV hunters who don't want to be BM in cata: wait and see but it was a pain for us (BM) to have to switch to SV then MM in WotLK to be able to raid.
    And it was a pain in BC when you had to be BM in order to do anything. If anything, Wrath was MM/SV's comeuppance.

"Revenge" is a really stupid reason to have broken spec balances. Surv and MM hunters were not the reason that you were underpowered in late Wrath -- why should we suffer in repayment for it?

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOnly View Post
    Druid forms change is a nightmare.
    This. Two "charge" skills can't compensate the loss of sheep immunity against frost mages, I already feel like every melee hit I do freezes me, not to mention the manual freezes a pvp frost mage has. Other melees have more stuns, interrupts or ranged shit, but the feral? Meh.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fine tuning begins!

And Pummel in Battle Stance is amazing.

I for one, welcome our Arms overlords back to their thrones.

lol 3 yards mushroom

Has no one else noticed;

'Also protects the caster from Polymorph effects.'

Really?

Flight Form doesn't have it anymore, but I'm not too concerned about that.

Thank god, I was really getting worried people might want a Ret over a warrior because we had a more reliable interrupt.

I guess warriors are stealing that too. Can we please give them bubble too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudia View Post
    Thank god, I was really getting worried people might want a Ret over a warrior because we had a more reliable interrupt.

I guess warriors are stealing that too. Can we please give them bubble too?
    QQ, at least you have Divine Sto-oh wait.

Well, hey still nice AoW Fo-nevermind.

Steady auto attack damage ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylol View Post
    Pardon me for complaining, but did Kill Command really need to be buffed? If anything I thought it'd be nerfed...
    Those big crits you've seen is not actually KC but a pet basic attack like claw etc.

Are they seriously going back to the BC BM Hunter? Ugh... boring rotations. I don't want.

I foresee many Paladin rerolls in the future.

Then when all the Paladin fotm'ers have rerolled/quit, the class will get buffed back to where other classes will be.

Deleted
    Thank you very much for all the work and effort you are giving to the rogue class, Blizzard, the community is very well aware of that : http://www.warcraftrealms.com/weeklyactivity.php
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2010-09-24 at 05:52 AM.

No rogue changes?

Nothing at all?

I don't like where this is going. First GC rants a forum poster about feeling neglected about Rogues, and now there aren't any changes to begin with.

This looks bad.

I never got any patch for the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Power20 View Post
    There was one to start with?
    Actually, I'd say that really good warriors are amazing to see. Yes, there's certain aspects that make so-so players more effective than they probably should be (brostorm, etc), but top players definitely stand out from the pack.

Must I download 14 gigabytes......a third time?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzjizz View Post
    with +50% elemental dmg AND 9,000 RAP the best crits i've seen is 3.7k per tick. If all 3 crit thats like 11.1k dmg for 44 focus.
    Do you like pulling numbers out of the air?

I just tested Survival out on my ICC25 geared (some 277, most 264) hunter on Beta (same as PTR, except I can fly)
    RAP: 6745
    Crit: 67.48%
    Mastery: 11.92 (+29%... less than your 50%)

On a lv81 mob:
    4320 Fire damage from Explosive Shot (Critical)
    4229 Fire damage from Explosive Shot (Critical)
    4319 Fire damage from Explosive Shot (Critical)

Level 85 premade hunter with terrible gear and no enchants:
    RAP: 4788
    Crit: 17.23%
    Mastery: 13.33

On a level 85 mob:
    3795 Fire damage from Explosive Shot (Critical)
    2140 Fire damage from Explosive Shot
    2127 Fire damage from Explosive Shot

So if I had 9000 RAP, 50% Mastery like you claim to have I would be probably hitting near 10k crits per tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    YAY now there's even a less skill cap to play a warrior.
    Because having low latency and copy/pasting macros from elitist jerks is skill.

Boub, what's the go with this patch? The PTR realms came back up a few hours ago, but there was no patch. Explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    This. Two "charge" skills can't compensate the loss of sheep immunity against frost mages, I already feel like every melee hit I do freezes me, not to mention the manual freezes a pvp frost mage has. Other melees have more stuns, interrupts or ranged shit, but the feral? Meh.

Don't worry, this is a classic Blizzard bait-and-switch, whereby they introduce a change that gets everyone riled up (e.g., no feral immunity to poly), and then "give in" to what they really wanted all along. In this case, that would be leaving us immune while in forms, but if caught in caster, we can't shift out of poly. The intent is simply to deal with the problem of resto druids being able to nullify mage's cc.

"Windfury Totem now increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 40 yards by 10%. (Down from 20%)"
    "Improved Icy Talons now increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10%. (Down from 20%)"

OH MY GOD!!!