Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Incite - These guaranteed criticals cannot re-trigger the Incite effect. (Tooltip clarification)

wasn't that...umh...obvious?

Patch 4 - Stage 3 is active.
    5,19GB total atm

Quote Originally Posted by aristocle View Post
    I was hoping for more changes to all trees in this expansion. It seems that we are also getting less new spells as well. I remember someone saying that in Wrath players got like 6 to 8 new spells or some jazz.
    Well wotlk added 10 new levels, cata is adding only 5.

Really Ghostcrawler is boring me to tears. The idea to have core abilities as level 10 is neat, but who knows if it might work to hold new players interest. Some of those core abilities are old and not very exciting at all as well imo.
    It will hold their interest before getting those core abilities by 40 & 50. Leveling will be a lot more fun with core abilities. You will feel like your class at level 10 instead of (like I said) 40 & 50. I really don't think WoW has a problem holding the interest of new players, I think it's to hold the interest of returning players who want to level new characters. Leveling is half the game and the max level is the other half.

Maybe this just isn't the game for me anymore, as I am hoping for things that probably will never happen.
    Most of cata has been revealed, what could you possibly still be hoping for that they haven't yet confirmed or denied? Don't be unrealistic.

/Sarcasm - Oh, this is woderfull news! Hunter (BM) Animal Handler down to 15%.. /endsarcasm

So lets see what that did, keeping in mind that AP is no longer found on gear/gems/enchants... Hunter has 2000 Agi (reasonable number at lvl 80) Hits the BM tab to get his 15% increase AP... Oh great, that meens they have 2000 Agi and 4600 AP. But wait, that hunter wants to go Survival instead. Here comes the 15% Agi to put that same hunter at 2300 Agi and oh look, 4600 AP. Hmm, with more attacks being based off AP, looks like BM hunters available shots do the EXACT same as Survival BUT do not benifit from the added crit from agility.

Right off the bat, Survival is more powerfull then BM.

I keep reading that "numbers are easy to tweek" and yes, they are, but really, i'm no math major and can see by a single click of a mouse button, one spec has a massive benifit over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Patch 4.0.1 PTR - Build 13033

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Feral

FFFFFFUUUUU! what is this? I am a druid! Master of the fury of nature and the beasts! I don't need no mage telling me what i can shapeshift into! *Snaps fingers in a Z formation*
    Last edited by klheart; 2010-09-25 at 12:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ATTENTION DRUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested the "Polymorph Immunity" on the beta with a mage and no it is not true we are still immune!!!! WOOOOT!!! Doesnt mean I didnt still get owned though lol. Damn Blizz and almost givin me a heart attack.

God damn you blizzard... Polymorph immunity was a class defining ability for us druid <=( At least give us a chance to be immune to it still...

And please tell me they let us keep the 'freedom of movement effects' or they just completely destroyed druid pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Frayta View Post
    God damn you blizzard... Polymorph immunity was a class defining ability for us druid <=( At least give us a chance to be immune to it still...

And please tell me they let us keep the 'freedom of movement effects' or they just completely destroyed druid pvp.
    DRUIDS
    ARE
    STILL
    IMMUNE

Do you read things before posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Eaker View Post

I tested the "Polymorph Immunity" on the beta with a mage and no it is not true we are still immune!!!! WOOOOT!!! Doesnt mean I didnt still get owned though lol. Damn Blizz and almost givin me a heart attack.
    Well that's a relief, I almost choked on my kool-aid after looking at the recent changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaker View Post

I think this change is on PTR only and not on beta realms, yet

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Pummel is now usable in Battle and Berserker Stance. (Old - Just Berserker)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you want to cast that? Didn't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I think this change is on PTR only and not on beta realms, yet
    All the changes on the PTR are in the Beta

Protection

* Defensive Stance now increases threat generated by 100%, up from 45%.

what?

Let's hope

Typically they mean they have doubled the threat not made it 100% chance. One can hope though.

Is the glyph of stoneclaw still usable? Have any shaman tried using it with the new stoneclaw totem? Does it absorb 4 x 4143 = 16572? (wasn't the old 4 x 1085 and not 4 x 664 btw?)

Seems runeforging is bugged - it doesn't work for my deathknight - no window comes up

I have an idea Blizz, pull down your pants and take a big steaming crap on hunters... oh wait, you have. Nevermind, GG.

Take away anything that makes playing MM worth while...
    Last edited by Bastige; 2010-09-26 at 05:54 AM.

The Hunters seem to be doing less damage now? WTH?

LOL at all the QQ calm down ppl its the ptr things will work out once its on live servers