Page 1 of 3
LastLast

People who get pissed about ninjaing in LFG.

Lately i've encountered alot of people who gets pissed because of me ninja looting in LFG tool. It all started one day when I accidentally needed on an item. Suddenly one guy started raging me and calling me ninja, even though I apologized. That let to me ninjaing over and over again in the same group, intentionally, simply to piss that one guy off. But since then, i've been ninjaing alot, simply because it feeds me. I love to see people cry over such small things. But IMO when people react like that, they deserve to be ninjaed from. Do you guys think it's wrong? Let me know what you think

/Discuss.

Deleted
    Haha, ye, its kinda fun that you like to ninja. What do you think when people ninja that hard to get item that youve done icc for over 15 times to even see it drop, and then this dude with no need for it whatsoever ninja the item from you? I bet you will laugh your ass of then to

If you would be in my group you would end up on my black list with a nice note added to your name.
    Yes my blacklist supports x-realm(s)
    Not gonna waste my time with ninja's like yourself.

ono greens and ilvl 200 gear! y o y?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Karma...It's a bitch.

Deleted
    i need money, so why not get 20g for a wep?

So you ninja once by accident and some guy throws a fit: He's the dick, you're in the clear.
    You keep ninjaing to piss that one guy of: Congrats, here's the douchebag award of the year for you fucking it over for the other three people in the group.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think its basically the principle. You're an ass for being an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    If you would be in my group you would end up on my black list with a nice note added to your name.
    Yes my blacklist supports x-realm(s)
    Not gonna waste my time with ninja's like yourself.
    You do realize that when you ignore someone you will NEVER have them placed in a random with you again right? X-realm or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell if someone starts trying to ninja, I just start hitting need to even the playing field.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage2112 View Post
    But since then, i've been ninjaing alot, simply because it feeds me. I love to see people cry over such small things. But IMO when people react like that, they deserve to be ninjaed from. Do you guys think it's wrong? Let me know what you think

/Discuss.
    Wow, it's like Hitler saying that he killed Jews because they got angry with him for killing Jews.

You sir are either trolling, or have a completely twisted sense of reality.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

15+ Year Old Account
    People in full T10 needing on 200 blues that would be an upgrade for my alt... Or tanks "ninjaing" dps trinket in the BRD seasonal boss. I actually had to run that boss 23 times until I got the trinket. It dropped on the first and the ~20th kill, both times the tank needed it and won. I don't say I wasn't pissed.

So it's pretty annoying, but dungeon gear is not very serious business. You heard it from me, who is not raiding recently (time constraints...)

Rather need on an item to sell, than give it as an upgrade to some random person.

is it wrong? you sire have no soul
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Lately i've encountered alot of people who gets pissed because of me ninja looting in LFG tool. It all started one day when I accidentally needed on an item. Suddenly one guy started raging me and calling me ninja, even though I apologized. That let to me ninjaing over and over again in the same group, intentionally, simply to piss that one guy off. But since then, i've been ninjaing alot, simply because it feeds me. I love to see people cry over such small things. But IMO when people react like that, they deserve to be ninjaed from. Do you guys think it's wrong? Let me know what you think

/Discuss.
    I hope your guild is proud of you

/care about 200ilvl gear

10+ Year Old Account
    if somebody ninja's loot in my groups, especially if it was a piece of loot another player was after and the ninja took it just for the sake of it, it's a votekick and block. Simple as. Your reputation will eventually catch up on you, even if you're always using the dungeon tool.

That let to me ninjaing over and over again in the same group, intentionally, simply to piss that one guy off. But since then, i've been ninjaing alot, simply because it feeds me.

/Discuss.
    The first step towards not being an arsehole is admitting you have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Hell if someone starts trying to ninja, I just start hitting need to even the playing field.
    ^This.

To the OP: I don't believe that u 'accidently' ninja'd and apologized for it. Since you're in an instance you could have easily traded the item to someone who needed it if you really wanted to. Even worse is the fact that you then kept doing it just to rile up one guy while at the same time you were messing with 3 other people in your group who didn't do anything wrong.

Keep doing what you're doing You will be playing Single player WoW in no time with this kind of attitude.

Deleted
    I don't get pissed at ninjas. just lol, ignore, vote-kick.