Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Its not fun when you ninja from random people in LFG. It just makes you a meanie.

However, if you do it in a guild run, take items you cant use and then starts to hearthstone while people are screaming and crying on vent (then post the video on youtube) its abit amusing. And the mean-factor of it will be overshadowed by the entertainment value.

Had people do this before and it was simply hilarious even if I needed one of the items myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bæmøsauku View Post
    Its not fun when you ninja from random people in LFG. It just makes you a meanie.

However, if you do it in a guild run, take items you cant use and then starts to hearthstone while people are screaming and crying on vent (then post the video on youtube) its abit amusing. And the mean-factor of it will be overshadowed by the entertainment value.

Had people do this before and it was simply hilarious even if I needed one of the items myself.
    And being guildless when Cata hits plus having the rep of a ninja will overshadow the entertainment value

Quote Originally Posted by Tinian View Post
    And being guildless when Cata hits plus having the rep of a ninja will overshadow the entertainment value
    Yeah probably, I wouldnt ninja myself. Just admitting I find it amusing to watch when others do it in a "proper" way.

i had a friend who spent almost an hour to scam some other random player on 15g.
    its for the lols not the gain-

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're ninja'ing items that fresh 80s could use, then you yourself are in the wrong, you're stopping somebody from getting geared by stealing loot that you won't possibly ever use. (That's if you're geared past Heroics) But if either of you + the group, don't need the items other than vendor gold, it's fine. But in my personal opinion, it's considered unfair if you go needing everything, on the rest who haven't argued at you and raged.

But really you should use the vote-kick feature if he's getting a bit out of hand because as you said, you apologized. You wouldn't have to need on items to piss that specific player off, and cancel out the rest from getting loot in the process.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2010-09-24 at 05:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage2112 View Post
    /Discuss.
    Let's not.