Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "To the Ground!", eh? I see what you did there, Blizzard. Well played.

Deleted
    Crusader Strike now costs 10% of base mana, up from 5% of base mana.
    Templar's Verdict now deals 90% Weapon Damage when used with 2 Holy Power, down from 110%.

...Lol.

I'm happy to see Blizzard is adressing the Retribution concerns... :P

nooo Efflorescence!!! what the heeellllll

regrowth has become shit again yay! -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Maim View Post
    Why Nerf Decimation
    That makes no sense at all
    its not like we put out that much damage as demo warlocks anyway
    why make it less
    Its not like theyve needed reasons to do it before.
    Being a warlock you should come to expect nerfs in every new patch build.

I do not understand what they are changing for the mage spell combustion on this build, it seems like the same thing that it already is on the PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Razac View Post
    nooo Efflorescence!!! what the heeellllll

regrowth has become shit again yay! -_-
    I agree. This totally destroys the cool synergy I saw developing between the ToL instant cast Regrowths and Regrowth procing Efflorescence. Now... Efflorescence procs are paced waiting on the Swiftmend cooldown. WEAK!

So is AQ gonna be a questing zone now? If so, that will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post
    Its not like theyve needed reasons to do it before.
    Being a warlock you should come to expect nerfs in every new patch build.
    I see this coming out of the mouths of EVERY single class...

Nice changes overall...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Been one target for quite some time now and it sucks! /cry Oh well least it gives me a reason to actually use ToL form now for multiple Lifebloom targets >< so sad
    Sad Face indeed. I can't believe I missed that change. I actually did use lifebloom every once in a while on multiple targets. I guess they want it to be for tank healing only =\. Well I guess I can rethink my cata spec now. =(

Glad to see hunters are still getting buffed....at this rate they are making Wrath beta paladins look gimped.

Deleted
    Lol too much haste as a DK? I'm a tank and I have like zero haste but get gcd and rune locked all the time anyway. Sometimes I really wonder what the devs are smoking.

Deleted
    so, just for the record: the PTR gets the awesome new changes like "+20% on all damage spells for all classes, f*** the rest we'll be awesome" and beta can celebrate the 6year anniversary ? i'm pretty confused now, are they skipping the 13033 build ?!?, can any1 explain that to me ?

Rogues enjoy changes-you'll get another only next year/

Quote Originally Posted by Rabethalex View Post
    I do not understand what they are changing for the mage spell combustion on this build, it seems like the same thing that it already is on the PTR
    Just a guess but maybe it no longer wipes all your dots from the target, so you get combustion superdot and the ones still on the target keep ticking.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far we've already got:
    Priest bitching,
    Paladin bitching,
    Death Knight bitching,
    Warlock bitching,
    and Hunter bitching.

Any other classes think that Blizzard is singling them out and picking on them? I honestly think that by now everyone should know that numbers pass has barely started, so this premature QQ has to be trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pleased.

Am i the only one who think resto druid lose their hots and getting closer to be a tank healler wannabe? Well good that i have my shaman to play as raid healer, and lol i cant believe blizz forcing my disc priest to use that damn smite even more...So far the only play style they not fcked up are shaman and holy paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love disc priests even more now. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    So far we've already got:
    Priest bitching,
    Paladin bitching,
    Death Knight bitching,
    Warlock bitching,
    and Hunter bitching.

Any other classes think that Blizzard is singling them out and picking on them? I honestly think that by now everyone should know that numbers pass has barely started, so this premature QQ has to be trolling.
    Everyone (well, a lot of people..) thinks they're the ones being singled out with every patch. It's just the way people and the community are. One class could be 500% more effective in tanks/heals/dps than everyone else, and in a Beta/PTR patch numbers get lowered to be more reasonable, and suddenly people say, "Well that does it. I guess they hate my class I have to play something else."

The goal shouldn't be to play whichever class Blizzard forgot to [attempt to] tune correctly. Seriously, they're balancing numbers here. Just wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Bubbles.
    - Is that your new stripper name?
    - Yes, and also we inject bubbles into the cyst and follow where they drift.
    - Bubbles is right.