Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seems like simplest solution would be to simply remove rogue ability to wield guns, bows and crossbows, just like axe skill was added to them in the last patch to balance out weaponisation changes, essentially making thrown weapons dedicated rogue sigil/totem/relic/libram type of weapons.

rogues should get a percentage racial to increase the damage stats and other bonuses on thrown weapons to at least equal out to a normal weapon so our ability's can actually do some damage and we wont have to hold onto so many ranged weapons.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

I think they should just make rogue only able to wield thrown, and compensate with a increasing some other skill/talents to make up for the stat-loss, and leave the guns/bows/crossbows to hunters and warriors. Since rogues now have 2 skills, or is it even more? That require a thrown weapon, so it now feel very rogueish.

Edit: Just as Lucky said before me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the fact that you can apply poison to thrown weapon and that if you take Vile Poisons you can apply all 3poisons at once I wouldnt call it a nerf. It can even become a must in PvP.

Srsly i want fan of the guns, those are heavy you know? it's like throwing maces

I think its great I only pvp . For me being an assassination rouge vial poisons gives me the ability to apply poisons while using fok. I also have it glyphed which gives 50% range increase. It has become very useful in stopping mages , druids and now ele shamans from running away =).