Deleted

Sin and Punishment

it might be just me but, it just doesn't seem like a "punishment" to dispell VT atm,(too short duration maybe?)
    i would like the dmg-on-dispell back or something, if i had anything to say.

what do u guys think?
    Last edited by mmoc2cfc6a1c96; 2010-09-26 at 12:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    well, ppl will be disabled now everytime they dispel our VT... i mean, we can spam it, they can't dispel it everytime or they die.... =X

Facemelting people since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizer View Post
    well, ppl will be disabled now everytime they dispel our VT... i mean, we can spam it, they can't dispel it everytime or they die.... =X
    They have to dispel it 3 times and they're immune to it o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    They have to dispel it 3 times and they're immune to it o.o
    Yep, DR. I mean... there's no reason to just depend on someone dispelling your DoTs to be effective in PvP. If it IS what you depend on... I don't want to think about what your rating is.. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Its meant as a dispel resistance in general. Sure, you're not gonna dispel just a VT. You wouldn't do that with a UA.
    But, when you have 3-4 magic debuffs on you, either ticking away your health, rooting you, stunned, etc., you have to get dispels off, or the person is most likely screwed. But with VT up, it provides a back-fire to that.

Deleted
    the dmg-on-dispell effect was meant(like locks UA) as a "don't dispell my dots!" thingy
    the new horror effect they can pretty much just ignore and spam dispell themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Aito View Post
    the dmg-on-dispell effect was meant(like locks UA) as a "don't dispell my dots!" thingy
    the new horror effect they can pretty much just ignore and spam dispell themselves
    The AoE is centered on the Dispeler.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its a dispel protection mechanic, I really think that if the guy gets the dispel off, hes pretty much screwed, we can reapply asap, and dispel costs a lot more now, and if your target spam dispel just to get rid of VT and enter in the DR effect, well, there will be no mana in the world to save him. (my 2 cents)
    Last edited by Frizer; 2010-09-26 at 01:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Facemelting people since 2005.

I love the talent, to be honest. Silencing yourself with a bit of damage is one thing. Usually I can shield myself before I dispel UA and take no damage at all, and a very short silence duration.

Taking control away from a character, however, is something much different. With it being a horror effect, and a 3 second duration, that's enough time for us to crit with mind blast, get a mind flay off, re-apply more dots etc...

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow