Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
    I'll take my 30% damage reduction talent. Why would you want to give up your only defensive cooldown?
    that and it can work as a "what if" safe. yes i know with 75% mana reduced on pretty much everything, i dont think we´re ever going to be oom, but can never hurt to have something, jst in case.

also, while your talent trees all look quite good, some seem to look at it from raiding perspective mostly. i didn´t put points into call of flame because during leveling, it probably wont do much damage. some mobs might not even life long enough to get your sf5x ll off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Agreed with Omanley about Call of Flame, however, if this is gonna be anything like WoTLK, enhance is going to be a rape leveling spec that's able to solo group quests.

http://wowtal.com/#k=ZwklpxMuA.a2y.shaman

My end goal 85 spec. I'm not quite sure if the extra 2% spell damage is going to be > faster shocks. Will have to test that. I DO know that totemic reach and Imp shields is garbage still.

http://wowtal.com/#k=DccPAHG-U.a2y.shaman

Cata release spec, I've tested this out on PTR and the damage is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptolemy66t View Post
    didnt really ask for any thoughts, i was just posting it, and it must be nice being too slow into being drawn into +speed talents

are you a clicker also?

plus one more thing, i'll even quote it for you

didnt read that part of my first post?

it means, PROBABLY, i'll change it if i see fit
    Because clicking = bad player. You post something, in a public MMO forum thread, and don't expect someone to give you their own opinion (granted, it may have been a bit brash)? Play with what works for you. If you don't like what others are doing, then you don't jump off the bridge with them, right?

well, lightning shield can now crit, so improved shield will get a little better.
    i totally agree with totemic reach. in terms of elemental precision/reverberation, i'm very positive reverberation to come out on top, simply because our prio-list is half empty now, allowing us to squeeze in more shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.