Frost Resist Gear?

Heya all first post here. My guild is trying to down Sindy 10 Heroic and says i need frost resist gear. I'm just curious if i really do. I have about 84K health in ICC with raid buffs. Also if anyone can check my armory and see if there is anything that can be improved on. Since i can"t post my armory link yet the name is Druidia on US Alexstrazsa. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidia2010 View Post
    Heya all first post here. My guild is trying to down Sindy 10 Heroic and says i need frost resist gear. I'm just curious if i really do. I have about 84K health in ICC with raid buffs. Also if anyone can check my armory and see if there is anything that can be improved on. Since i can"t post my armory link yet the name is Druidia on US Alexstrazsa. Thanks in advance.
    Depends what the problem is. Basic tanking solutions involve figuring out what's wiping the raid.

In my case, I prefer not to be the tank that's actively tanking P1 and P2, because it actually allows me to throw on frost rez and not worry about all the Shadowmournes' aggro. Therefore, if something goes wrong in P3, I'm the most survivable tank since you can get ridiculous high stacks of Mystic Buffet and partially/fully resist Sindy's breath (which is generally what will kill a tank in P3). My tanking counterpart sometimes doesn't understand why I throw on the extra frost rez... however, I've never died to a frost breath like him, I die only the rare occasion of 3-4 melee hits in a row w/o a heal.

Again, if frost breath is killing you consistently, opt for some frost rez. If healers are running out of mana, specifically tank healers, it could be that you need frost rez or you're stacking too much stam at the expense of other survival stats. If you're running with 2 healers, life's rough if one gets Unchained Magic and the other gets ice blocked. If the healers in general are running out of mana, ppl may be taking too much damage from meleeing the boss or casters blowing up in the raid. I suppose the easiest way we can answer your question is if we know what exactly is causing the wipes.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

For sindy-10-hc you really don't need frost rez gear, but if you're healing team is poor or suboptimal then it will certainly help.

Two healing Sindragosa can be difficult as Exo mentioned; we usually use 3 healers. With the 30% buff you don't particularly need FR gear but it can be useful if the breaths or her explosion is killing you. If I'm tanking the fight I will usually use the FR belt and a flask of lesser resistance (mixology); with the pally aura it puts me just under 400 Frost Resistance. Our pally tank actually prefers me to MT the fight since I can shift out of the movement debuff every round.