Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Justice + Valor Vendors

These have been added in the latest build. They sell T11 (PH Models). T11 is iLvl 359. It costs around 1600 VP to buy T11, and the helm and shoulders take tokens to buy. The justice vendor sells 346 blues.

Deleted
    Woop! Epics are truely epic it would seem.

Thats good, meaning raids = epics and heroics = blues, brings back epic is epic feeling, but it may change as cata moves on, nevertheless thats pretty good, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Undoer View Post
    What? It's the exact same thing as WotLK, except the Heroism badges get you blues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    What? It's the exact same thing as WotLK, except the Heroism badges get you blues.
    Emblems of Heroism items were all epics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Yeah, but that first epic will be far more satisfying, as you'll have to have done more than a few five mans to get it.

You'll have to get to a raiding quality, and then hope some loot drops.

epics feeling epic will be gone after first tier of raiding (or before depending on lucky drops in heroics), just like every expansion.
    did you really think epics felt epic in TBC? what is the big deal anyway, its just purple.

If you are basing gear decisions on color you are doing it wrong. You choose gear based on appropriate itemisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Undoer View Post
    Until Patch 4.1 when Valor rewards are transferred to the Justice Vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you post some screenshots please?

My guess is that the reason shoulders and helm require tokens to buy as the OP says is because the tokens will be purchase-able via justice points, similar to how you could buy t7 gloves and chest at the beginning of WotLK.

posted this in another thread, but it didn't get any views...so...

I'm sure MMO will post more in the morning.
    2 PVE Vendors for Justice and Valor.
    You can purcase rare 'blue' lvl 346 gear with Justice point. Legs/Chest/Helm = 2200, Belt/Gloves/Shoulders = 1650, Neck = 1250, Offhand = 950.
    You can also purchase epic 'purple' lvl359 gear with Valor points. Back = 1250, Trinket/Boots/Gloves = 1650, Ring = 1250 (No Agility ring thus far - must be an error), Relic = 700, Chest/Legs = 2200, Helm and Shoulders is Tier token only(no points req).

Servers just went down for the 3rd time before I could finish this. Will have to update when i get PVP vendors back.

**Edit.
    3 PVP Gear Vendors:
    Rank 0 = Bloodthirsty; rare 'blue' lvl352. Same prices as above for all pieces, except costing Honor points.
    Rank 1 = Vicious Glad; epic 'purple' lvl365. ""
    Rank 2 = Glorius Glad; epic 'purple' lvl365. (Must be an error on the ilvl and stats) Seems you will upgrade your Rank 1 for Rank 2 with vastly upgraded stats. Same way we did for T10 lvl 251 into T10 lvl264. You physically turn in your old helm/legs w/e for the new upgraded versions. No tokens required, only more honor(?) and/or specific ranking in 3v3, 5v5 brakets.
    -Also T1 weapons cost: 3400 2H, 2450 MH/950 OH,Shields 950
    T2 the same honor plus turning in the T1 weapon and specified rating
    Last edited by Archdrood; 2010-09-27 at 03:44 AM.

Another vote for screenshots, please!

The screenshots aren't very interesting, theres no models and its just an ordinary vendor. It should be on the front page tomorrow anywase.

Do they items have stats? I know you said they are placeholders, but I dont know if you mean models or complete placeholders.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I have been seeing of heroics in the Beta videos, are heroic dungeons only dropping blues? Because if they are that will be extra awesome! Give getting epics an even more epic feeling!!
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Quote Originally Posted by Shartadin View Post
    Do they items have stats? I know you said they are placeholders, but I dont know if you mean models or complete placeholders.
    Yes they do have stats.

Bedrock Tailsman
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +482 Stamins
    Requires lvl 85
    Equip: Melee attacks which reduce
    you below 35% cause you to gain 963
    mastery for 30 secs. Cannot occur
    more than once per 30 secs.

Costs 1650 Valor Points

From what I have been seeing of heroics in the Beta videos, are heroic dungeons only dropping blues? Because if they are that will be extra awesome! Give getting epics an even more epic feeling!!
    Yeah dungeons are only dropping 346 blues, and justice points. We don't know what you get Valor points from, although I'm guessing raids, and then maybe your first random heroic of the day.
    Last edited by Hautch; 2010-09-27 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks for NOTHING Hautch.

Just kidding. Just gotta wait for the overlord to feed his minions, I reckon.

Bedrock Tailsman
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +482 Stamins
    Requires lvl 85
    Equip: Melee attacks which reduce
    you below 35% cause you to gain 963
    mastery for 30 secs. Cannot occur
    more than once per 30 secs.

Costs 1650 Valor Points

Here's a trinket, I'll add more maybe if I feel like it.

Thanks, but if it's a big trouble, I'll survive I am just more curious than anything.

What specifically would you like to see?