Mage leveling help

I am currently leveling my first mage through outlands and I am level 66. I am wondering what is the best leveling spec for WOTLK. I have played fire a little bit but have mostly been frost all the way to 66. When does Arcane become a viable build?
    Thank you for any help you have.

Just go frost. Lots of slows and snares and good survivability. If you get good you can aoe tons of mobs down to.

Frost and fire are very good for leveling, I prefer frost for more CC and survivability. Arcane doesnt really become potent until high levels of gear with haste, so dont worry about arcane until 80, and with gear better then ToC.

I don't know how it is on live now. since I don't have a mage.

But I have played beta, and tried how a mage will be in 4.0 (wich is verry soon according to mmo)
    And I must say there I prefere arcane as leveling spec by far.

Just go frost to lvl 75, becuase that´s when you get frostfire ball, which is frostbolt and fireball combined. Then you re-specc fire (at 75) and Arcane at 80. Hope it helps btw. get glyph for your elemental, that why you have another ''wanna be hunter pet'' :3

Thank You everyone for your help. I was just kinda lost for a little bit.

Deleted
    Once you can use arcane blast give a try to arcane - you might not even need any slows/barriers as everything gonna die before it can reach you.