Page 1 of 2
LastLast

leet lock soloing

So whats the most impressive thing you have solo'd? I think this time before the patch when people stop raiding can be a great opportunity to test your locks soloing skills.

All ZG bosses, 4 MC bosses, 2 bosses in kara.

Deleted
    A Rogue, a Frost Mage and an Arms Warrior, at the same time, as Destro. Granted, they weren't that good, but I was still outnumbered.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharQueDo View Post
    A Rogue, a Frost Mage and an Arms Warrior, at the same time, as Destro. Granted, they weren't that good, but I was still outnumbered.
    Impressive.

It is what you said, outnumbered is outnumbered regardless of skill.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Anyone have any links to the gear and spec you used in your soloing NPC's? Three people is impressive especially as destro imo, afficition would seem the more probable spec to kill 3 people. Kite, dot, drain, ect...

Onyxia (60 version) , all of ZG , some bosses in MC (Garr is damn hard and takes quite some deaths to pull off every time :/ ), Attumen and Moroes in Karazhan, Flame leviathan (has nothing to do with class,any class can do it).

Not sure if more are soloable,those are the ones I've tried (or still try since mounts/bindings won't drop).

Specs used were 0/56/15 , 55/0/16 and a wierd affliction one back in the day for onyxia.If I tank I use pve gear and lots of drain life (you can swap shields also if you need more healing on you) ,if pet tanks i swap some stamina trinkets in to give it more stamina.CoW helps on lots of those to minimize their damage.Drums of Kings/Wild , scrolls of stamina might also help a lot,but not necessary to pull it off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gruul (with a resto druid and another lock - we face tanked it)

Not a solo, but so cool.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    All encounters in ZG!

For Gruul you didnt even mess with the adds or boxes, just burned him down? Also, (esecially for Gherkin) whats the best thing you have solo'd for your level. I know you said you could farm a wing of SC at 30.

Quote Originally Posted by lexaqua View Post
    For Gruul you didnt even mess with the adds or boxes, just burned him down? Also, (esecially for Gherkin) whats the best thing you have solo'd for your level. I know you said you could farm a wing of SC at 30.
    No adds or boxes on Gruul, you're thinking of Magtheridon :P
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nexus Heroic. Trash was the hard part. Karazhan is a challenge too, but more time consuming than difficult.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Hmm, I solo Hc Mgt every day. Affl pvp spec (Vexallus and Kael) and Demonology (Delrissa... HI!)

I've tanked all wotlk heroics except HoR with a healer and two dps when the tank was too whiny and ragequit. Guess that doesn't fall under soloing. But funny regardless :-)

What else... hurr durr... nah, I don't solo much things :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Gnerd View Post
    Hmm, I solo Hc Mgt every day. Affl pvp spec (Vexallus and Kael) and Demonology (Delrissa... HI!)
    Is there a reason you solo H MGT everyday? For fun or otherwise?

He probs solos Hc Mgt for the mount and/or pet. I use to do it as demonology. Not sure about much in ZG I could do as only ever do the 2 mounts bosses, same in Kara only ever tried attuman. Would love to try ZA sometime but you still need to have about 5ppl to hit the gong and then they always want to stay

Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    Would love to try ZA sometime but you still need to have about 5ppl to hit the gong
    Nope, can do it one person, you just need to be in a raid to enter, i've been farming on and off for mojo in there alone on my ret pala

What would you recomend for the minimum gear req or stats to soloing the mount boses in zg?

Deleted
    Is there a reason you solo H MGT everyday? For fun or otherwise?
    Going for the mount, only saw it drop once in tbc and my current GM back then won it. Damn her xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gnerd View Post
    Going for the mount, only saw it drop once in tbc and my current GM back then won it. Damn her xD
    I never saw it drop.
    But saw Sun Touched Satchel twice, both from Kael'thas, won it once, but having looked over the loot list again, its drop % is incredibly low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J0AN3Vdcpc

most impressive lock solo ever.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    most impressive lock solo ever.
    Thats inspiring!