PTR Enhance PVP Beatdowns

Ok so I copied my toons over to the PTR and for the most part have just been messing around with the PVP side of the house. I've been reading on the forums about how enhance in PVP is "broke" and weak, which on live enhance isn't a powerhouse. Pretty much only been dueling and doing lots of BGs so far. Anyway here is where I'm looking for some input. I using ZERO pvp gear,ZERO pvp glyphs and using a straight dps build which ill link later. With that said though I am using some really high-end heroic loot from ICC. Has anyone else used a premade or copied toon and had the same results? I am absolutely crushing everything I get my hands on.

->The only classes that give me some trouble are Prot Warrior(full wrathful), Boomkins(insect swarm is insane), good PVP Hunters, and Mages (frost usually kills me in GCD).
    Now I'm not QQIn about the classes just listing which atm win over 50% of the time.

Now here is what I wanna know. Is the resi change that big for enhance that we can play with the big boys now in rated bgs. Also am I doing so good just because of my gear? Does this mean enhance in the future will scale really well with gear? Anyway I'm basically just looking for others opinions. Also I cant figure out why I live so much longer on the ptr than on live.

If any of you have beta and could give some insight that would be great.
    Also looked like I can link anything right now. Waflestomper on Black Dragonflight for my armory

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nha-PvP-on-PTR...

If you've read a single blue cataclysm pvp post you'd know that they've increased health pools and decreased burst. It's not done being tuned, but that's why you're living longer. It has nothing to do with any specific class/spec.

pretty close to the only reason Enhancement gets the beat laid on them in BGs is because they have to tank so much damage before they get to hit stuff. If you have the health to do it you're gonna rip things up.