Thread: Enh perspective

Enh perspective

Heroic ruby sanctum video from an enh and mage perspective I'm sure we all love watching ourselves (:

gesen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-_3yZf0EY0

Had to watch it with no sound on because my ears started to bleed, but other than that you made a boring ass fight sort of half watchable.

At least from the Enh point of view. gj
    Still looking for a reason to come back...

Im not saying they didnt do well, because they did. I just noticed something that got me curious, his or her's windfury damage indicator will occasionally say "Windfury Triple Crit." How?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciege2 View Post
    Im not saying they didnt do well, because they did. I just noticed something that got me curious, his or her's windfury damage indicator will occasionally say "Windfury Triple Crit." How?
    Its an addon called Shaman's Friend.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciege2 View Post
    Unless I misunderstood your question:

Basicly the TRIPLE CRIT means that the hit that procced windfury was a critical hit along with the 2 extra windfury attacks, hence resulting in a TRIPLE crit.

And yeah, the addon is Shaman Friend or ShockAndAwe + SCT.

EDIT: Theres also a possibility to get the WF Damage Indicator to show a QUADRUPLE CRIT when the said WF procs off a Stormstrike, in which your both Stormstrike hits are critical hits, along with the 2 additional WF crits.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2010-09-29 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Unless I misunderstood your question:

Basicly the TRIPLE CRIT means that the hit that procced windfury was a critical hit along with the 2 extra windfury attacks, hence resulting in a TRIPLE crit.

And yeah, the addon is Shaman Friend or ShockAndAwe + SCT.

EDIT: Theres also a possibility to get the WF Damage Indicator to show a QUADRUPLE CRIT when the said WF procs off a Stormstrike, in which your both Stormstrike hits are critical hits, along with the 2 additional WF crits.
    Damn... that is actually an add-on I'd consider getting :P