Thread: Post Count

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Never a good idea to troll in a thread where multiple moderators posted, fyi.
    I don't think it's a troll, I think it's a genuine grumpy individual...

In that case, they need a hug! *Hugging*

Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    i cant express an opinion without being a troll? O_o get over yourself, imo
    Nope, that's trolling. Making a general statement intended to cause harm toward a group of people posting here, not posting anything constructive, etc. This isn't some mechanics discussion thread, so there's no need to be hostile.

- Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters [x]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Nope, that's trolling. Making a general statement intended to cause harm toward a group of people posting here, not posting anything constructive, etc. This isn't some mechanics discussion thread, so there's no need to be hostile.
    And you're grumpy too!

*Hugging*

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    And you're grumpy too!

*Hugging*
    I'm bitter and sarcastic(not satiric) by default!

I just found the pattern i saw in the average post count of the posters in a thread called "post count" where the discussion is about how you don't care about post count EXTREMELY amusing and ironic. Sorry if you don't see it that way ;(

Well, if you operate under the idea that every poster feels their post count means something to the community, go right ahead. The only benefit to posting more is getting ten so you can post links, but that's to keep out spammers; not make posters feel special.

I got banned for saying +1. Boosting post count is bad

Post count doesn't show how new you are look at the join date instead.

I am only up to 3 now. Anywhere to up it to 10 as wanted to post my transmog pic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    I am only up to 3 now. Anywhere to up it to 10 as wanted to post my transmog pic?
    well bumping 3year old threads is never a good way to start.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    Please post constructive posts in World of Warcraft-related forums. Weigh in on the possible item shop or a tier set thread for a specific class. But let's not necro old threads, please