Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Best & Worst Player Animations?

What are some of your best loved and most hated player animations in WoW?

Here are a few of mine.

Run animations-
    Best: dwarf male, blood elf female, gnome (both)
    Worst: dwarf female, tauren male (slow moootion), worgen male (looks like some slow loping ape.)

Casting animations-
    Best: undead male (badass all the way), draenei male, gnome (both), night elf female
    Worst: worgen males (WTF is he doing swinging his ape-arms all around?), Tauren female, Orc female

Stealth animation-
    Best: blood elf female (by far)
    Worst: night elf male

What are yours?

Also, have you ever stopped playing a toon because one of their animations drove you up the wall? If so which race and what animation?
    Last edited by Fluxdada; 2010-09-29 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Added undead male casting. Thx wicked

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever seen Troll Rogue when they Sprint while in Stealth?

Undead casting animation wins miles ahead!
    Rolled UD only for that..It just plays awesome.

Better then gnome even.

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxdada View Post

Also, have you ever stopped playing a toon because one of their animations drove you up the wall? If so which race and what animation?
    i stopped playing my human, because they are lame and the animation sucks. I rerolled him to a gnome. Loved it, but then rerolled undead, still the best

Further i like the BE male melee animations

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Undead casting animation wins miles ahead!
    Rolled UD only for that..It just plays awesome.
    Better then gnome even.
    I second that, got both casters as UD (male and female) And watching them cast is just the best part of wrath content!
    On a more detailed note,
    Male Troll firing Bow => Just the most epic looking way to kill things since the dawn of time
    Draenei male reloading crossbow => "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum"
    Male Orc Melee => That just looks like he's actually hurting his opponent in melee combat.
    Blood Elf => I just hate all of that race, sorry.
    Last edited by Slayman; 2010-09-29 at 09:15 AM. Reason: more awesome details

from what ive noticed.
    casting
    best : male undead, 2nd favourite comes male bloodelf
    worst: human female

cant really compare running or stealth.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite overall are male Draenei, but the only one that bugs me are Dwarf males using 2h swords,maces, or axes. Their cape goes through their back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Best castign animations, and you choose the draenei male, who is totally overselling it and spazzing out, and the nelf female who is seriously winding up fastballs on her offensive cast. lol.

Belf female stealth animation is pretty cool, I'll grant you that. The crouch while stealthed is particularly slick. Draenei female stealth animation is sweet. you could see it using that glitch to change your character model, but alas, that glitch got fixed. Nelf male stealth animation is SO funny, it's like he's surfing. I can't help but identify male nelf rogues as noobs.

Casting, nothing is gonna beat the troll male's kamehameha. And the male orc healing animation owns, it's like he's ripping the heal out of the ground.

Also pro is female dwarf healing...If you have the double braid hair. the pigtails spin around like a helicopter, leet.

gnome death animation is the coolest animation ingame.
    absolutely worst is male human heartstone animation.
    looks like his fapping with a green glowing fleshlight.

Best casting animation: Dwarf male.
    Worst casting animation: Night elf male by far :<

The /rude of a female blood elf where they wiggle their ass, love it.
    Hate how my female blood elf swings her polearm when fighting, looks terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    best jump: human male and nelfs

best ranged attack (bow): female orc and female night elf

worst ranged attack: night elf male and male draenei (horrible.. just horrible)

10+ Year Old Account
    You aint seen nothing yet! Goblin stealth is epic, rolled up with a nice piece of awesome! You tip-toe around, like you are a cartoon character sneaking around on a squeeking floor!! Rolling Goblin rogue just because of that (almost)

I don't really like or dislike the casting animation of any particular race! But i will say this! When a tree is ressing you, it looks like he/she is massaging some imaginary balls! Looks awesome

Stealth animation:
    Best: goblin male
    fixed

have you ever seen a male goblin stealthing? its over 9000!
    Last edited by traenkeopa; 2010-09-29 at 09:31 AM.

I love my human male warrior, simply because the two handed special animation reminds me of the "ARCANITE REAPER, HOOO" from Illegal Danish.

15+ Year Old Account
    I started an orc hunter and the sight of him shooting a gun was too horrid so he became my bank alt and I rolled troll, best decision ever.
    It's a trap!

Deleted
    Best stealth animation: worgen female.
    Best casting animation: undead male.

Deleted
    I love female Undead casting as shadow priests and I dislike everything that has to do with male Draenei.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Run animations-
    Best: Troll male
    Worst: Worgen male, human male

Casting animations-
    Best: undead male and female (female wins), troll female
    Worst: worgen males (yes, wtf...)

Stealth animation-
    Best: Undead male (I love this one, it just looks so neat with an arm held behind while sneaking)
    Worst: Troll male

I had troll male hunter, stopped leveling on level 73, because of the horrible looks and even worse animations.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I got a lvl 80 belf male mage. Never playing a belf ever again, probably not going to play the mage either. But if I'll lvl it up to 85 in cataclysm, I'll race change first.

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raivosoturi View Post
    I had troll male hunter, stopped leveling on level 73, because of the horrible looks and even worse animations.
    You must be high, the ranged weapon animation with troll male is REALLY good.