Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ELEDIN View Post
    Yes i actually read that but its strange, cause few monts ago in the same page said that elune uses arcane power and now they remove it i think.
    I have never seen it say she uses arcane magic. Most likely it was someone who edited it in and then someone saw it and corrected it.

Besides, if she did use arcane then the night elves would never have needed to use the well since they could have just got the arcane magic from elune.

Elune doesn't grant any magic. At all. This includes her priests.

The confusion probably comes from the arcane school of magic in WoW. This isn't the same as magic based on the arcane, though.
    Warlocks, Mages and Necromancers use arcane magic and draw power from the remnants of the Well or the Twisted Nether. Priests, Paladins, Shamans and Druids do not.
    Not really sure what DKs do, though i doubt they do arcane.

Edith says: And they changed the Starsurge graphic. AGAIN. Though it looks like they just turned the blue glow down a little.

Sunfire still ticks at 3s on the PTR.
    Last edited by huth; 2010-10-04 at 05:54 PM.

Dang that is pretty cool. If caster form was viable for balance I would switch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catforum View Post
    They've been promising new graphics for years now.. maybe one day we'll get our wish.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

I like how with the boomkin casting animation, it looks like their shooting starsurge out of their heads.

Kinda like....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1Eh5CeW0k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catforum View Post
    This.

moonkin graphics are so epic. Gonna be switching to it in Cata after playing feral for 4 years.