Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You come off as an illiterate oaf and you expect people to agree with your whiny shit?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Can't believe this thread is still not locked, and that it's not butter!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    I HAVE REDONE THE ORIGINAL POST TO REFLECT THE OPs ATTITUDE.

Ban Type Temporary
    Expires 10/02/2010 09:35:11 AM PDT
    Ban Reason Spamming and trolling

Suspended from the World of Warcraft forums for a 72 hour period for trolling the forums.

* 0. Lock T11 Gear Looks Like Crap 09/29/2010 08:48:28 AM PDT

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQ.

Lol maradorn is pathetic. Discuss?
    Hay Guise. I use images of in-game chat saying how good I am to promote my self-esteem on forums. Listen to my opinion okays?

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Tier reminds me of a Medeval Executioner, which I think is pretty cool imo.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

it looks like cultist armor... which fits in perfectly. And if you look at it in 360 degrees its really not that bad. Can we get someone to lock this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    while trying to come off as an intellectual, you forgot that feedback is feedback is feedback.

feedback that gets the point across is as good as anything. his feedback was that he didn't like the tier. there is 100% no point in suggesting anything, if they listened they wouldn't be working on the 4th tier set that looks like shit. in t10 alone, we had the asshole rogue helm, dickhead helm on the hunters and the gay cross-dressing vampire look of some of the cloth gear

you're still young and under the impression that HOW you present something matters to the deaf, in reality, they don't give a shit

if you're not young then you're just old enough to know better.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 01:23 AM ----------

you must be a fanboibad. thanks for proving my point.
    It's funny. You say that feedback is feedback, but then you show us your way of presenting feedback is no different than the OP.

Kid, you're a troll. Feedback may be feedback, but you are not providing it at all. What you're doing is pointing something out in the game that you don't like for whatever reason, and saying "IT SUXXORS" or "ITS GAY".

Let me show you something:

feedback (ˈfiːdˌbæk)

5. information in response to an inquiry, experiment, etc: there was little feedback from our questionnaire

Key word being "information", not "saying whatever you want cause you're a cool guy".

Try doing a bit of research next time instead of making yourself look like as much of an ass as the OP. You people do not provide feedback. You are a waste of space, a waste of a beta slot. No good will ever come from people like you.

People need to realize they are not going to release the best looking gear at the start of an expansion. The gear gets better as the expansion goes along. I will agree the gear does look bad but it will get better. Good thing Im not a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by rowley1001 View Post
    People need to realize they are not going to release the best looking gear at the start of an expansion. The gear gets better as the expansion goes along. I will agree the gear does look bad but it will get better. Good thing Im not a warlock.
    I mean for real, did you see t4? or the recolored t3 for t7? Its gonna be incredible later on.

You're not allowed to talk about unfinished, datamined items on forums, and even if you were, the ban would still be deserved..
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Look at it in a 3d model viewer on troll, it's bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

good you can voice your concern but don't be a baby about it. grow up

Would you like some cheese with your whine? <:

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf, I actually REALLY like the Warlock T11. Please don't speak for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    sigging.

OT: blah blah blah, Tidal Wa- I mean reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh View Post
    you fully deserve the ban....should have been perma but thats just my opinion
    this

yeah i'm kinda with everyone else, you didn't post anything helpful or suggestion you just criticized a bunch of artist that probably been working hard, if you do find something unpleasant then you need to state it in a constructive way...well at least the best you can on the real forms. Then saying blizzard is pathetic for your lack of etiquette is even more error on your part.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

its your tone and attitude that make it trolling, if it was constructive you would offer alternatives, not just complain.

It's temp ban get over it, I'm perma banned. I'm hard core like that.

Regardless of how many people whine over something that is happening or not happening come Cata you'll renew your subscriptions get cataclysm REGARDLESS of said changes and continue paying them to play. So quit bitching over things that aren't here yet, tired of seeing whine threads on cataclysm changes that aren't here yet.