Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    WAIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so if i farm a ton of triumph badges on an alt, since the triumph conversion = frost conversion, that means i could buy a set of full t10 on an alt, from my triumph conversion to justice points???

For you all saying Decembers a bad month wtf? Most people are on vacation or have extra days off why would it be bad?
    I have 2 weeks off from work in December and only 1 or 2 of those days will be dealing with relatives.If it release in January I'm not even going to bother.Here's to hoping it comes in November.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Does 4.0.1 currently hold the same class changes as current beta patch? I am not in beta nor on PTR but when I am bored I sometimes watch xfire streams and I usually see some weird things..

By that I mean 5man heroic run, where in single target boss fight 2 DPSers have each 5 - 8k DPS and then a hunter that has Survival talents (judging by explosive shot being on his bar), rotation: spam Arcane shot, when you dont have enough focus for it, spam Cobra shot. And he is doing 16 - 20k DPS with it.

I mean is this going on live realms? I literally never see people doing over 10k in these fights, except for hunters, so I bealive it is intended to do something like 8k DPS at 85 in blue gear. Except for hunters .

Now I am not complaining nor crying over it, I actually play my hunter quite a lot because we have 2 new healers on trial before cata so I can go with my alt (that being hunter).

And this is nothing I have seen a month ago, I actually saw it yesterday afternoon.
    Huh? You're doing that dps right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    WAIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so if i farm a ton of triumph badges on an alt, since the triumph conversion = frost conversion, that means i could buy a set of full t10 on an alt, from my triumph conversion to justice points???

Yes and No. You will get JP from heroics and you will be able to buy T10 from it. But you can't buy all T10 with 4000 JP.

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    you thought they'd have let the worgen and goblin be able to be played to those with Wrath and TBC as a sign of good faith (or what accountants, ironically, call "goodwill"), if you don't buy the expansion you can no longer play them [those characters] when it launches.

if you do, you can just carry on.

or that could just be slight... impatience on my part

come on 4.0.1
    The only good will they will give us is the ability to race change to the new races as soon as the expansion is released but forfeiting the world first of those races.
    Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Yes and No. You will get JP from heroics and you will be able to buy T10 from it. But you can't buy all T10 with 4000 JP.
    The 4000 JP hard cap won't go into effect until 4.0.3. So if the conversion ends up giving you 6k when 4.0.1 goes live you can actually buy all you T10 without farming.

Deleted
    can anyone confirm if they removing the achievements such as "herald of titan" " immortal" "seeker" in this patch or is it 4.3? coz i m sooo close to get seeker ... and lore master , also one or 2 achievements off conquerer of ulduar and meta ( i switched main so dont got on new one >.< ) ,also was planing to get immortal on this char before its removed .

so if anyone happen to know ( busy questing so cant really spend too much time looking at all forums etc for it sorry :< )

regards

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 01:47 PM ----------

are titles being removed in patch 4.1 or 4.3 ? ( the one mentioned )

10+ Year Old Account
    If this goes live harry potter cleave will just be it. There will be no way to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuchaleft View Post
    FYI:
    New Race/Class combinations: Blood Elf (Warrior), Dwarf (Shaman, Mage, Warlock), Gnome (Priest), Humans (Hunter), Night Elf (Mage), Orc (Mage), Tauren (Paladin, Priest), Troll (Druid, Warlock), Undead (Hunter); will not be available before launch.
    Patch 4.0.3: The Shattering Shortly before Cataclysm launches, Azeroth as you know it will be changed forever. Patch 4.0.3 will bring with it cataclysmic changes to the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Players will be able to find new and exciting sights to see and quests to do in the level 1-60 zones, all-new troll and gnome introductory experiences, redesigned capital cities, new race/class combinations, and more!

just an fyi......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seventhsin View Post
    WoW players will buy the expansion whether it's this year or next so that's not really a valid point.
    This.

If Cata comes out 11/2 or 11/16 or 11/23 or 12/7 or 12/14 or 12/21 or 12/28 or not until January, I'm getting it. The players have waited soooo long. I can't be in the minority. I think the vast majority will get it no matter when it comes. Fortunately for Blizzard, I don't think they have to worry so much about the issue of "timing".

haha captain cookie, that was epic, and that event after looked epic also to bad TB failed it the first time around

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    This.

If Cata comes out 11/2 or 11/16 or 11/23 or 12/7 or 12/14 or 12/21 or 12/28 or not until January, I'm getting it. The players have waited soooo long. I can't be in the minority. I think the vast majority will get it no matter when it comes. Fortunately for Blizzard, I don't think they have to worry so much about the issue of "timing".
    Speak for yourselves If it's not out by early December I'm not even going to bother .I'll be getting ready for SWTOR.
    I'll just play some of the console games that come out over the holidays not going to waste money playing the same shit for almost a year now.We got ICC last December and that was the last major patch sure we're getting new spells and stuff next week but we get to do what with them OMG! ICC =O /dance ..... F that!That's why Blizzard pulls this shit cause there's to many ass kissers.

You could say about the new bosses or rather 1 new boss and 3 redone ones.That will be fun for about a week maybe..More recycled bullshit.

The patch just isn't ready yet, the ptr is a shit show right now.

If the PTR and from what I hear the beta is anything to go by, then this is a case of "Too soon Blizzard, too soon ... ".

us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/index.xml
    eu.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/index.xml

is now different;; was the same before

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still getting the game no matter when it comes out, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMobGoblin View Post
    QQ, QQ and more QQ
    I hope it's delayed until late December so you can suckup your lame threat and still purchase Cata.

Oh and I'll also be playing SWTOR when it comes out as well....imagine that!

For what it's worth, I got this update from Amazon today:

"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition"
    Estimated arrival date: January 06 2011 - January 10 2011

People keep posting amazons guesses, they mean no more than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by winzi View Post
    Good for you. btw.. 4/5 "already" isn't exactly fast considering that ICC been out for a good 10 months. Most people have been gearing their alts in atleast ilvl251 t10 several months ago.
    And?Still got only like 20 min played everyday maxx since there is nothing to do atm and icc is dead boring.