Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    And if you get a play-gnome or Play-Goblin you will can do BOOOOOOOOONEEEEEE(r) STORRRRMMMMM XD

yes you are dependant because it's the fukin 51p talent!(31p) the SKILL of death of your spect, it's like a calcul for a demolition, it's just that... the real diference maker.
    Blizzard has stated on more than one occasion that they do not want the final talent in a tree to feel like it props up the entire spec because it is poor design.

However I don't think bladestorm will feel as beneficial in cataclysm as it does now considering Arms is getting a lot of pvp based love including
    #1 pummel in battle stance that costs no rage
    #2 keeping up to 50 rage when stance dancing
    #3 talent to make all attacks cost nothing for 10 seconds out of every 2 minutes
    #4 a five second stun on a 45 second cooldown
    #5 Aoe stun / distance closer on a 2 minute cooldown

And several other improvements that I am forgetting about

This is like saying Mages hate the fact that they need shatter or PoM to score kills.

Certain classes / specs are designed to work with a signature skill / ability.

I'm just gonna ignore the part of the post where you talk about dueling because they expressed their opinions on balance - and they ain't gonna balance ANYTHING on duels : they never have and they never will.

With regards to you NEEDING to BS to score a kill - you're quite wrong on this. If you look at top tier warriors, they always use build up rage / quick switch and use series of MS / Overpower / Execute / Heroic strike in order to score kills without having to rely on bladestorms.

It's fine if you don't have the necessary skills to do that or partners that enable you exploit those vulnerable instances. But don't try to convince others into thinking that bladestorm is the singular skill that warriors must use in order to score a kill. THis is simply not true.

i see your problem, and i think i have your answer...go prot, learn it, and you will win...a lot, the cata prot model is very viable and you are simply unkillable