Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My guess is Bauble of True Blood (HC) will become one of the best trinket for any Healer
    History of Illumination

Patch 4.1.0 (2010-10-XX): This talent is gone...
    Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent now returns 30% of the mana cost of the spell instead of 60%.
    Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): This talent now only gives 60% of the mana cost of the critical heal.
    Prior to Patch 2.1.0, Illumination granted a 100% mana gain after a related crit

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    In that case.... see post #21 in this thread.
    Unless I'm mistaken, the only 4.0.1 altered items in his rawr were STS and DBW. If TAJ IS in fact not altered, then yes, the breakdown shows clearly that it is still superior by miles. But, if TAJ proc rate is reduced, as many people have claimed, then we can only assume that due to that reason (as well as lower seal dmg) that its efficacy is lowered as well.

So, that is still my question: Does TAJ have the same proc rate and therefore power at 80 in 4.0.1 as it does currently? (which would make 277TAJ/284STS ret's BIS)

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    So, that is still my question: Does TAJ have the same proc rate and therefore power at 80 in 4.0.1 as it does currently? (which would make 277TAJ/284STS ret's BIS)
    Has been said quite often already:
    We have less possibilities to proc it (Judgement debuff, RV removed)
    The damage per proc has been decreased (Seals nerfed)
    => It's damage is a lot lower than now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...in-patch-4.0.1 <-- That.

And seeing that haste affects our dps in an insane amount with the lowered CD on CS, i would say DBW gonna be our best trinket, my opinion tho. I would also add that haste = more white dmg = more AoW proccs. And ontop of that i would add that haste will let Hand of Light procc more often.
    Last edited by MorphexEU; 2010-10-09 at 01:42 AM.

I just picked up the N DBW tonight, whee 4.0.1 prep! So now my question becomes this: My current possible trinkets are N DBW, HWT, and H WFS. Knowing the time it'll take to restack the buff from HWT if they should fall off, and also knowing that I have a chance of proccing 600 Haste from DBW, would it still be worth getting HWT for the passive haste? I have read that some theorycrafters are finding anything over 1000 haste to be not as good, and there's always the possibility of converting 40% of the crit on H WFS over to haste anyway. (I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that TaJ will never, ever drop while I'm there again, so I'm not even bothering to factor that into my list and just go with what I have/can acquire easily.) Basically, assuming N DBW is Trinket 1, then H WFS or HWT for Trinket 2?
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

intresting tbh :P Havent looked into it, but i asume, just asumeing, that WFS (HC) > HTW, simply because you can reforge some of the crit over to haste But gonna look at this ^^