Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nice find on the "12.7%" hint in the Operation: Gnomeregan page. December 7, 2010 is a Tuesday.

A reason to be an alchemist again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    Yay new build, also "often deal 463 to 537 Bature damage".

Silly bouby. Bature isnt a word!
    Yeah duh we all know it's mature damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    all i can see is massive buff to MM u nab !!!!!!!!! ;p
    Go be aggressive @ someone else for going to bed late at night after reading patch notes, forgiveness is bliss, eh?

Deleted
    looking good warriors!
    Al-thou i don't understand why didn't they use the other design for the pants, ya know the ones that have big bulks on the sides, would have looked cooler imo, anyway nice tier.

Woot for cata date.. Stop nerfing fucking boomkins.. FFS by the time cata gets here we will be as shitty as we were in BC -.-

Stop nerfing balance druids!

Deleted
    Funny how its mainly the pvp'ers crying about 'nerfs'. Dont like your huntard anymore? Go roll something else,its just a game. Or stick with it and suck it up.
    The warrior armor set looks abit bland,just a bunch of crystals slapped on plate as i expected. Hope the shammy set will be awesometastic again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    from what i've heard/seen from beta BM hunters were incredibly overpowered. quit shitting a brick just because you're being balanced...huntard QQ is funny.
    We were way overpowered a few builds ago because of how insane Kill Command was and we could talent it to have no CD. Then they changed the cooldown reduction to increased critical chance, and we were critting it at around 70-75k at 85. Then they nerfed its base damage down and it was perfectly inline with the other specs. These new changes seem like way too much now. It looks like Blizzard has decided that the WotLK hunter model of having two viable DPS specs is the way they wanna go, despite what the majority of the community has asked for. This added on to me not liking the feel of any of my Death Knight's trees anymore (Unholy is getting to a place that feel right) means that I'll be going with my shammy or mage for Cataclysm. Its not a big deal or anything, I was just really wanting to raid as Beast Mastery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Mortal strike now does 125% weapon damage instead of 100%. Maybe forgot to note that?

Somehow it seems mastery will be good for some classes/specs (e.g. destro lock) and will suck for others (shadows, survival hunters).

Destro locks get +10% firedmg and +1.25% per mastery point and 90+% of their dmg is fire based.
    Survival gets 8% elemental dmg and +1% with every mastery point and how much of their dmg is elemental based? Is it even 50%?

Come on people stop responding to every beta build like "OH MY GOD why did they nerf ability X?? Why buff Class Y?!?". They're F'ing balancing. They won't stop balancing until every class is about the same strength or dps output. Just wait till December and then complain. Complaining now is like complaining at a great artist who is making a magnificient painting, and when he's halfway you go like "OH MY GOD your painting sucks why did you add a bit of red there?? Now it looks ridiculous!"

Please, people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegos View Post
    Come on people stop responding to every beta build like "OH MY GOD why did they nerf ability X?? Why buff Class Y?!?". They're F'ing balancing. They won't stop balancing until every class is about the same strength or dps output. Just wait till December and then complain. Complaining now is like complaining at a great artist who is making a magnificient painting, and when he's halfway you go like "OH MY GOD your painting sucks why did you add a bit of red there?? Now it looks ridiculous!"

Please, people!
    While complains have few effects anyway, do you think is better complaining when it's too late (shipping date) than when there is still time for improvements (months before)?
    What do you think feedback are meant for? At every December QQ, any blue could answer you "Well, why didn't you tell us about that problem while in beta? It's late now you know?"

Wow just wow! I'm about to burst out in tears of joy! The warrior set looks sooooo freakin´ awesome! Thank you Blizzard, THANK YOU!

lol at all the people crying nerf, most of which haven't even played level 85 in appropriate gear and comp yet.

Take your feedback to an official forum where it may actually be heard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    While complains have few effects anyway, do you think is better complaining when it's too late (shipping date) than when there is still time for improvements (months before)?
    What do you think feedback are meant for? At every December QQ, any blue could answer you "Well, why didn't you tell us about that problem while in beta? It's late now you know?"

There is a huge difference between valid feedback and this totaly overreacting and QQing crowd. All QQ is based on assumptions and childishness. No one of those people actually got to the Beta and tried how those number tweaks work out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats one badass looking warrior set

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    1) Blizzard doesn't read MMO-Champion, so your point is kinda... pointless. If you want to complain and have a chance that something will be *done* about it, go to the official forums.

2) They're hardcore balancing right now. The numbers are changing almost day by day. Complaints about "this rotation feel funny" or "I don't think we're really going to use this ability" are somewhat valid. Complaints about a 5 or 10% DPS difference between different classes/specs aren't accomplishing anything. They're working on it. Today's buff could be tomorrow's nerf and vice versa. Especially since the majority of the QQ here isn't even based on play testing. It's just random people screaming because they see nerfs to a spec that they haven't even played yet.

They're releasing new builds every couple days now. If the BM nerf was too much, they'll buff to somewhere in between where it was and where it is now. Plus you know they're going to use the 4.01 patch as a mass beta of the new talents and abilities. We'll all be play testing the new specs for nearly two months before Cataclysm goes live so they can tweek even more.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Cataclysm Release Date - December 7th
    Season 9 starts on December 14th, a blue post stated that Cataclysm would be released one week earlier."

Why am I not so excited anymore? Before I was all like "CATA!!! FUUUUUUUUU.....YEAH!" Now I'm more like "Cata....meh...."

So far i really liked all the tier sets, especially the warrior and warlock. They are both great. The rogue and druid sets are not so much imho, but they are also great.
    With a fixed release date we can finally plan the future XD! Now i know when to take out my free days :P!