Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, so Hunters weren't supposed to get 32k crits in pvp at level 80? Wow, who would have thought. The class was obviously broken, in multiple regards, thus i'm glad to see them do a number pass on them to get them in line. Otherwise, it would be Ret 3.0 all over again. Hopefully they tune a couple more ranged to get things in some what of a balance for 4.0 launch. And no, "tuned for 85" is a lie, i.e. Ret 3.0 we all heard the same thing, in which they got hotfixed in a couple days, and they were still grossly OP at 80.

It's funny to see hunters cry about these nerfs. Sorry, you're not supposed to be able to one shot people at will. You all thought that was normal? LOL.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCorpse View Post
    w000, Vacation time 3 weeks should be sufficient to get to 85+ some epeens?

---------- Post added 2010-10-01 at 06:34 AM ----------

4.0.1 is October 5th in US of A while its one week later in EU.
    4.0.3 is December 7th
    4.0.3 will be released before the Cata release date, and I hope its by a few weeks or more.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Hmmm, all i see are people complaining again and again, just because their favorite class is getting nerfed, it's called fine tuning, and if you are in a bad shape, blizzard will probably fix it, and if you're to strong, Blizzard will fix that too, why not just go out and enjoy the game, and play your class?, that's what i am gonna do atleast, Frost mage seem to be ok for raiding now, going to try that 1 out, and Enhancement shaman i've always loved, so that's cool too.

All classes gets nerfs/buffs to make them inline with eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    You're kidding right? Paladins the baby-child of Blizzard? Seriously? Paladins have been getting fucked from day 1 of WoW and we still continued to be. Paladins are the only class who gets a major overhaul every expansion and they still can't get it right.
    The only class? Are you shitting me?

Hunters went from clipping auto shot with cast time abilities to not clipping and having aimed an instant shot, now we're getting FOCUS and you say we're not being overhauled? Paladins being fucked from day 1 must also be a joke. I need not explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    and by screwed he means: you will need to roll a priest/mage/rogue.

We have dealt with an entire fcking expansion dominated in pvp by a few classes. Nice to see nothing is changing in cata
    BM WAS OP at the start of wrath in PVP, then it all shifted to Marks/Surv which did just fine. You're not entitled to having a class where every tree is competitive in PVP, as no other class has that luxury neither.

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Like Druids ? /yawn
    Druids are Blizzard's pet class. Resto has single handedly facerolled each season since S2 in TBC. They HAVE TO know they're broken, no ways around that. But I assume they just love their precious druids so much since they refuse to put them in line with other healers.

Deleted
    Finally, I'm happy to be an alchemist. But does anyone know where the recipe for the Vial of the Sands is supposed to drop / be sold? If it's one of those ultra-rare drops like ZG-mounts, White Hawkstrider ect., it would kinda suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Druids are Blizzard's pet class. Resto has single handedly facerolled each season since S2 in TBC. They HAVE TO know they're broken, no ways around that. But I assume they just love their precious druids so much since they refuse to put them in line with other healers.
    um no. druids are certainly more powerful than paladins and shamans, but PRIESTS are by far the most overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    um no. druids are certainly more powerful than paladins and shamans, but PRIESTS are by far the most overpowered.
    No. You can CC, OOM, and it's much easier to blow up a priest at least.

Deleted
    bah i am very disappointed about the release date...i was hopin to see cata way earlier...

Deleted
    So yes, internal builds are yaddayadda, it's still beta and not completed yet, yaddayadda. Why do DK's still have a 6% spell hit talent? All specs are going to want/need this. So these are pretty much 3 mandatory talents for every single DK. The only possible exception to this might be pvp, where you don't go up against players higher level than you. What's up with that? :/

Where is it posted by a blue that Vial of the sands is an alchemy recipe? i searched and could find no such blue post on any of the profession changes listed, does anyone have any idea where to get it if is a recipe and not something discovered? my alt is an alchemist and it's a very cool mount i would like to know.

Deleted
    Oh, so Hunters weren't supposed to get 32k crits in pvp at level 80? Wow, who would have thought. The class was obviously broken, in multiple regards, thus i'm glad to see them do a number pass on them to get them in line. Otherwise, it would be Ret 3.0 all over again. Hopefully they tune a couple more ranged to get things in some what of a balance for 4.0 launch. And no, "tuned for 85" is a lie, i.e. Ret 3.0 we all heard the same thing, in which they got hotfixed in a couple days, and they were still grossly OP at 80.

It's funny to see hunters cry about these nerfs. Sorry, you're not supposed to be able to one shot people at will. You all thought that was normal? LOL.
    Except utterly destroying BM is over the top. A 10-15% nerf on KC and a nerf to AS would've been enough, thank you. Don't be pissy 'cause we don't like being free kills.

druids =/= fuken resto. resto is only 1/4 of the class. Now tell me how feral which is 1/2 of the class has EVER been anything but complete opposite of what ur saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCorpse View Post
    4.0.1 is October 5th in US of A while its one week later in EU.
    4.0.3 is December 7th
    some people should remember the good ole saying "if it's not blue it's not true".
    i don't say it won't happen on those dates but, until there are blue anouncements, anything related to release date is just a mere speculation. nothing more. nothing less.

btw... https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/ has been updated to october 13th :P

you should make a warning "this is seen on a human and will probably look silly" when you are showing those tier sets

Holy shit, why is the warrior set reminding me of Gruul? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Sandstone Drake being BoP makes me sad.

I let people use my Mechano-hogs, so why can't I use their potions?

Greedy Alchemists.

Deleted
    wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/3p9/gnomeregan2.xml

“the chance of any cataclysmic event taking place in the foreseeable future is less than 12.7%”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Sandstone Drake being BoP makes me sad.

I let people use my Mechano-hogs, so why can't I use their potions?

Greedy Alchemists.
    Flying mount. (: Then again, they should make it BoU, let anyone use it, but only let Alchemists FLY with it.