Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    peace
    I think this means he probably left...phew

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    cant wait for everyone QQ'ing to reroll something else and let the real paladins have their class back! <3
    What's the requirement for being a real Paladin then?
    I've played a Paladin since I bought the game (April 2005), was Holy in Vanilla, and Prot throughout BC and WotLK, and recently lvled a second Paladin which is Retribution.

I don't care the least about the numbers we're putting out on PTR, that can always be fixed. It's the mechanics of the "new" Paladin that is pushing me away from the class.
    We're going from having something to do every GCD to standing around watching paint dry.
    On live atm as Ret I have 5 abilities (CS, DS, Consec, Judge, Exo) that weave together well to make the spec fun to play and keeps me busy most of the time. On PTR I got two reliable attacks (CS, Judge) to use, the rest is dependant on either Procs (Exo) or HoPo (TV), which means I got a shitload of free (boring) GCDs.

The same goes for Prot, going from having a button to press every GCD, to having 2 skills to press with any regularity, and relying on rng for anything else to do, is the opposite of fun.

I'm probably going to level a Warrior from scratch, at least they got buttons to press.
    Last edited by mmoc037083865a; 2010-10-03 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet View Post
    trying to be funny? well, you failed.
    Aren't you not allowed to say things like that as a moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkman View Post
    The same goes for Prot, going from having a button to press every GCD, to having 2 skills to press with any regularity, and relying on rng for anything else to do, is the opposite of fun.

I'm probably going to level a Warrior from scratch, at least they got buttons to press.
    I am with you. I am just not wild about the prot play style. Luckily I have a fairly geared warrior that I like to play. Instead of getting pissed (well I was for a few days), I jumped on the PTR and tanked on all 4 classes and picked the one I liked the best. So I told my raid I was going to go warrior at the patch, and let them decide if I switch now or after patch. So the last week I have been raiding with my warrior

In the end it is about fun. Perhaps the changes are more fun for most, then that is great. I just didn't like it, the warrior felt more interactive.

I did hate the 696 rotation at the end, as it was becoming boring, but the changes were meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    More like... Rest in Peace for you
    /reported.
    sorry, what's that? * PERIOD */ * FULL STOP * <-- me is been to schoool! <3

Deleted
    Why? Because they can!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence9 View Post
    Aren't you not allowed to say things like that as a moderator?
    i cant see why moderators cannot say anything like that. was it insulting or anything that upset you?

even mods can have a bad day. and i did have a bad day then, but i still kept it pretty civil imo