Poll: Which priest spell would you use to counter Dark Simulacrum?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I thought that DK ability was only usable on PvE mobs, not in PvP
    what sense would that make? im pretty shure you wont be able to copy strong boss spells.

DS is mainly a pvp tool.

allthough im still wondering how many dks will duel befor every boss to get shadowform and windfury or something similar...
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz View Post
    Now only if you could do it on leap of faith, I wonder what it would do >.>
    I feel like a lot of people don't understand how this spell works. DK casts Dark Simulacrum on you. The next spell you cast in X seconds shows up on the DK's bar where Dark Simulacrum was. So Leap of Faith (as well as pretty much any spell) isn't a strange mechanic for this spell. You would cast Leap of Faith and the DK would get a Leap of Faith copy that they can use on their friends as well.

If it were Mind Control, you would cast Mind Control and the DK would get a Mind Control copy that they can use as well (after you are done controlling them, provided the spell's copy lasts that long on their bars).

Deleted
    pop archangle, without evangelism stacks it's pretty useless

Quote Originally Posted by Aregios View Post
    pop archangle, without evangelism stacks it's pretty useless
    You can't pop archangel without already having stacks in the first place.

But if you're assuming blowing your stacks/cooldown early, I'm not sure it would even work, and they'd be able to grab the one after?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Both Levitate and Mind Soothe seem like good spells to throw at them, honestly.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Levitate breaks on damage, so his diseases will most likely break it before he gets to simulate it back. Mind Soothe is definitely the best choice. It's useless, costs little mana, it's offensive and it's instant.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrey View Post
    Mind Control, definitely. Imagine the insanity that would create?
    That's like a never ending mind f### imagine it.

"WHOS IN CONTROL!112 WTF!11"

They better not touch Mind Vision...one of my favorite spells for Arathi Basin scouting areas.

And yeah definitely Mind Vision or Mind Soothe if they count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    You can't pop archangel without already having stacks in the first place.

But if you're assuming blowing your stacks/cooldown early, I'm not sure it would even work, and they'd be able to grab the one after?
    the dk cant use it, cause he can't build up the stacks and you won't waste a gcd casting ...rubbish