Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    The 'goblin' ship is actually a modified alliance ship, you can see the hawk beak. so it's good they get shot down, frigging pirates.
    /facepalm.

Da horse looks stupid. Doesn't seem to be ethereal, with such a big hooves.

And the flower looks like pure evil, just as that game itself.

Wow. A Plants vs. Zombies pet. That definitely wasn't expected. I'd rather have a Peashooter, but it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Goblin Cinematic, and love the fact that you will be able to obtain the Spectral speed in game without having to buy it in the Blizz Store

Hmm... That isn't a Phoenix, that is a purple crow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'm not sure which is more amusing here:
    1. Totalbiscuit deciding to slap down someone who tries to insult him.
    2. The people who back up TB's comment, which, for some odd reason, I read as having the same voice and tones as him.
    Yeah. They all did sound like the same person... I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I'm a little disappointed that Alliance gets yet another horse mount... Bleh.

Dear Blizzard, recolored parrot != phoenix, no matter which color you paint it. Please stop being goddamn lazy and make a new model already.

Wait, nevermind, you twisted the lore just so you wouldn't have to make a new model for Ysera with closed eyes...

"Who are they"? I don't know, maybe the giant Goblin head at the front of the ship is a clue?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Rofl at MMO-Champion users. Apparently pointing out somebody is being a dumbass is elitist :> Idiots XD
    Well they hate you cuz they want to be known like you are.. so even if you gave away free puppies there would be people complaining that the darn thing just crap over everything and you did it to be a prick..

You were right the guy was a idoit.. but since your famous and on the youtube your a dick..

Quote Originally Posted by Suntamer View Post
    Well they hate you cuz they want to be known like you are.. so even if you gave away free puppies there would be people complaining that the darn thing just crap over everything and you did it to be a prick..

You were right the guy was a idoit.. but since your famous and on the youtube your a dick..
    Kinda like how if you're 'famous' people will come to your aid because they want to be known like you are and associating with you is the closest they can get.

...So even if you punch puppies people would defend you from criticism and say how it was genius self-expression

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Rofl at MMO-Champion users. Apparently pointing out somebody is being a dumbass is elitist :> Idiots XD
    I'd rather you be honest and point out someone is a dumbass than be sarcastic and say they are doing a great job.... because half the time they don't improve.

Anyway, cheers to the Brit who knows his shit.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The goblin cinematic just makes me think Titanic everytime I watch it and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad at this point in time.

The spectral steeds are kinda disappointing, but expected. I like 'em, but after the Celestial Steed, it's almost a turn off. (I'mma get the steed anyway, of course)

The sunflower part is enjoyable, but the Dark Phoenix Hatchling looks like a parrot. An ugly, hazy purple parrot. Call it what it is, Blizz! Purple Haze Macaw!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    I'm trying to really get into digging through MPQs and whatnot, files have a column named "Atrributes" and it looks like 'C-------', 'C--S---P' and whatnot, the letter P seems to designate that it's what I would assume stands for Protected. How was Boub able to post the cinematic then?

Edit:

The listfile from my enUS shows

Code:
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Test\EricsQAEncrypt.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Worgen.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Worgen.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_FotLK_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_FotLK_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Intro_LK.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_LK.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Wrathgate.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate_800.sbt
    Those are ---D- files, meaning they got deleted. The actual cinematics in the Data/enGB/Interface folder are "incomplete" and can only be "completed" by a server sent packet, making them mostly impossible to crack. Believe me, it's been tried (over and over).

Also,

C = Compressed
    P = Patch file

Deleted
    In this youtube video you can hear the sounds that sunflower makes. So cute !!!! Tittle: Singing Sunflower

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrix View Post
    3 cinematics and it's an interactive movie? This isn't MGS4 you know.
    I lol`d

Seriously, it`s not like scenes like these could easily be played in such a fast dramatic pace using standard wow gameplay. And what? these scenes are 5 minutes long each with like at least 100 hours of gameplay to reach level 80(85) then unlimited after that when farming, professions and multiple characters are added on top of that. I don`t often call people out on bitching for nothing but anyone who thinks WoW is getting too much movies should STFU.

On a different note it`s not surprising that blizzard bitched out on yet another deadline(stated by them or otherwise). Real Cata (not these useless 4.0.1 patches) in 2012 it seems.

Also the raid changes are shitty, blizzard is lazy so they create half the loot, take away half of the endgame weekly routine, then implement a lockout by boss mechanic that should have been implemented in vanilla WoW.

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    Lol seriously get a life. Your comment is as valid as saying oranges are better than apples. If people like you discuss the game on the official forums no wonder things got this bad in WOTLK. Go play mario or something where you don't have to actually use your brain(although jumping and shooting might be hard as well).

Next time you have a dumb idea keep it to yourself unless it's accompanied with some actual facts or solid logic.
    Knocking down a game like Mario in comparison to WoW is just as stupid and invalid as your `` oranges cannot be called better than apples`` argument. Not really trying to defend that guy but now you`re the dumbass.

Deleted
    want it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Spectral mounts don't = the look of the spectral tiger, like I thought. Looks more like ghost mounts.

Hahaha. Blizzard must of paid James Cameron for the Titanic script cause that sinking scene is so similar. the boat rears it's back out of the water, people begging to be released from behind the locked doors and then finally the last scene where you see the ship come down and you see some Goblins in the water thrown from the ship. All we need now is Celine Dion to sing as a Goblin - lmao

after reading the comments i was almost excited for that cinematic.
    it was just a boat sinking another and some references to some conspiracy...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic is on par with film, I wish they'd make the Warcraft movie like this instead of with real actors.