Thread: PVE vs PVP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    resilience won't save you if you suck at pvp. you have a ton of snares and slows as frost and you can steal his freedom if he pops it last time i checked. he has a defensive dispell, but if you are specced into fingers, you should still be able to get him in a DF and make him bubble or trinket. mages can reset the fight almost infinitely... paladins can only survive as long as their defensive cooldowns.

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 04:41 PM ----------

also, link your armory in your pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    1.2k isn't really that much, if you were pvp geared all slots you'd have a better chance against endgame pve

---------- Post added 2010-10-02 at 07:15 PM ----------

I hope the larger hp pools eliminate pve players from pvp with need for survival > burst

1.2k is plenty...
    MY youtube channel Youtube.com/FrostynugsPVP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampayne1985 View Post
    Not even close...if you are full/mostly PVP gear you have no where near the burst as you would in PVE gear. Though supposedly you survive longer.
    Against 0 resi, a Relentless or better geared PvP player can easily (should?) drop any full PvE geared player in under 5 seconds.

I love those pve types, crited one for 19k starfire there other day, he died in a couple of seconds, thats without berserking etc, I had dislodged trriket stacked high though so was prob sitting on 4k sp when I hit him. Also im in full pvp gear, besides dislodged trinket and ashenverdict ring. 1200 resi.