Deleted

Is there any point?

Is there any point in getting resil gear in a double rogue arena team?

We made this team just for fun on a private server (me and my friend). We got full 277 gear and are almost at ArPen hardcap. I myself can destroy almost any class in about 5 seconds (we play shadowdance spec).

If we both unload at once, anyone will surely die in less than about 3 seconds (tried that on a holy pally). And then it's 2v1 and we have all our defensive cooldowns + shadowstep for gap closing and especially vanish. We can counter everything - melee, ranged or caster.

What can happen that will actually require us to have resil gear?

My friend suggested that we can get hexed/polymorhed before we kill our target, but we can just CoS while raping one and then vanish. The only real thing who can probably CC us is a Prot Warrior's shockwave, but then of course we are going to open on the Prot Warrior.

+ We have a shitload of CC ourselves to keep the other char from stopping us.

Is this an absolute "WE WIN" team? I just woke up, please tell me of any flaws in the post AND tell me something about this team.

Play against a high resil dk/pally and you will commit suicide.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Deleted
    Yes.

Well once you pop out of stealth you'll die.

If there is anyone with half a brain they'll be able to live through your burst, even more so if they have a healer.

Might work in the sub 1500 rating, but don't expect to get anywhere anytime soon.

Deleted
    Nah screw resi, sap healer, unload on dps, blind healer so he'll trinket, other rogue uses blind. np np u win ezmoad ecks dee. Also it doesn't really matter now, you won't get to a decent rating in order to get a title or whatever before season ends.
    Last edited by mmoc147e5aee28; 2010-10-03 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Ninja Edit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiun View Post
    Well once you pop out of stealth you'll die.

If there is anyone with half a brain they'll be able to live through your burst, even more so if they have a healer.

Might work in the sub 1500 rating, but don't expect to get anywhere anytime soon.
    Let me clarify:

People with no shields on or magic shields and big damage absorption effects die when we GET out of stealth.

Otherwise it takes a little more.

Then we have Saps, Blinds, A Thousand Stuns that can deal with the healer + MS effect.

How the hell can this not pass 1500 rating?

That just shows how gigantic fucking shitload of utility, CC and damage output, all at the same time, rogues have. Why healer or any kind of resil gear when you can just hammer anyone to the ground in a matter of seconds all while having absolute control over his partner

credits: Supernerd