10+ Year Old Account

just when I though i was out...

They pulled me back in!
    hey guys It's been a while but I thought i might check in and see whats going on in the RP forums and.. well.. I was hooked again
    I'm thinking of scrapping the whole skylar thing, perhaps i might just reboot it.

Right now I'm looking for some suggestions on what to do with my current characters, weather I should just get rid of them and start again or just work with what I have? what current RPS are open for a newcomer and wither or not making a dragon is wise if i want to bring back that feel of immense emotion that people can actually relate to (and if I would run the risk of being too OP).
    thanks and I hope RP with yall soon!

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

I would say to keep your existing characters, but start something new and simple, that can flourish in any RP that you encounter, and expand and evolve as a character.

Also, welcome back!

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, you may want to turn the skylar thing into a story. Or was it? Been a while. Welcome back

velcome back, mine comrade!

as far as characters go, I agree that you should just keep using the ones you have, while still making more, so that you can participate in as many roleplays as you want. While you were away the character cap grew to 6, so that should be plenty of breathing room.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your looking for an rp to bring a new character into The Veterans War is still waiting for more people to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the advice guys! I will keep my existing characters I guess but don't expect a lot of new stories for them for a bit. And Ill have to check out the veterans war for sure! Keep an eye out for my new chars bio, I'm gonna put A-LOT of work into it this upcoming week
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-10-04 at 12:32 AM.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.