Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't be evil even if you play an undead or troll, all the evilness of these races is limited to the npcs, the player's responses to the few questions asked to them is always bluntly lawfull good.

WTB more RP in my G.

Well, most "evil" organizations in WoW have mostly Humans in them, so they're pretty evil.

Apparently it's cool to hate on small people too, so Gnomes are pretty evil as well.

Deleted
    There is nothing more evil than the human mind .

you could also wait ti'll cata and be worgen warlock or a dwarf warlock(as already said).
    me personally my lock is going worgen(male, female are scary enough as is)i actually like there casting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only play a Human Paladin on alliance side, cause funky yellow lights dont fit Horde.

The reset of classes i play cant ever be alliance, they are just not dark enough
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

You can be either human or gnome. Just please don't roll a dwarf with that pathetic trolling of yours. Blizzard needs to ban unworthy from Ironforge and dwarves from their character creation screens.

Deleted
    Roll a male gnome warlock and /lick /laugh at everything you kill.

Good luck making friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Rolling a gnome is the most evil thing you can do.
    Nuff said

Stop Laughing.. I AM EVIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Hitler was human.

Just sayin'
    Hahaha I fell off my chair.

See you're missing what real evil is. It's *easy* to be evil when you're a walking corpse. People expect evil. You fit the part. True evil is a three foot tall woman with bubblegum pink pig-tails setting people on fire and giggling in a cute high pitched voice while doing it. You see her and think "Aw, what cute little - OMG STOP IT BURNS AHHHHRGH..."

Well your race doesn't really matter as long as you are a Warlock.

Anyone who plays with stolen souls and demons isn't gonna be all sunshine and daisies.

You had to ask if gnomes are evil? HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE TWIRLY MUSTACHE? it is the epitome of pure evil and destruction.

This kind of mustache is sported by some of the most evil people known to exist, such as Peter Griffin's EVIL twin brother Thaddeus Griffin.
    Last edited by Hodenkrieg; 2010-10-04 at 02:40 PM.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    Well, i dont really any allie-races look evil, just stupid to me... (sorry alies but you just dont look evil, get used to it)

The human is the root of all evil. Look at them in the lore and you will learn about betrayal, backstabbing. The human mind is a "horror movie".
    “The wise speak only of what they know.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dredlork View Post
    Well, i dont really any allie-races look evil, just stupid to me... (sorry alies but you just dont look evil, get used to it)
    I don't have to get used to it, because I like it that way. I don't look evil.

This means I can lure someone in with a false sense of security, gain their trust, learn the inner workings of their mind and being, and then in a swift motion destroy everything they know, love, and hold sacred.

You are a walking corpse. I wouldn't even trust you with my car keys, and I have a pretty shitty car.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

If you want to be evil wait till Cata comes out, roll an alliance lock and hack WoW so that as the horde play they get minus experience for killing and completing quest. If you get cought claim you were mind controlled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hodenkrieg View Post
    you had to ask if gnomes are evil? Have you even seen the twirly mustache? It is the epitome of pure evil and destruction.

This kind of mustache is sported by some of the most evil people known to exist, such as peter griffin's evil twin brother thaddeus griffin.
    this.

Very easy choice, female gnome! If you ever heard their sinister /lol, you'd understand... That little scary giggle sound, coming from something you can't even see, just running around you in the shadows and when you turn, it's gone! .... I mean really, that IS scary!

Go female gnome, you wont regret it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qynx View Post
    ANOTHER QUESTION:

Male or Female for pure EVILness (and looks)?
    Females are pure evil so yeah that.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief